Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

my favourite anime is code geass, it's just perfect, there is everything in it, love, humor, sadness, cleverness, thought...everything !!!!!!! (death note is perfect as well, but it's from a manga, so i think it's different) besides, all the characters are interesting.

the shame is that i've waited a lot before starting watching,(I discovered it in a magazine) because i thought the graphic style was weird ( i love clamp style though) Then, maybe after 2 years, i eventually watch it, and what a surprise, the best anime ever!!!!! just look at it !!!! ( even if Suzaku can be a pain, maybe you'll learn to love him, because i did, well, not love but i 've understood his feelings (even it's strange and almost stupid)

So, please look at it, i assure you it's wonderfull, anyway i love it, thanks Sunrise !!!

(i'm french, please forgive my mystakes)

aside fomr recommendations from friends (which, sadly, i dont have a lot of who like anime), for most of the anime that i would consider my favourite i went based on the rating system on ANN.

also not including the stuff that was on when i was a kid (DBZ etc), cause that stuff i saw on tv

Don't really have a fav.

Death Note- friend discovered manga, I read it, english dubs soon followed.

Code Geass- Adult Swim

Outlaw Star- Toonami

Elfen Lied- Various internet forums.

FMA-Adult Swim

Gundam Wing- Toonami

Gundam 00 - Sci Fi

You get the picture. I've heard of most animes but haven't even watched half of 'em yet.