What's The Most Screwed Up Anime You've Ever Seen?

Wake

my vote is Gantz or Elfen Lied, they are both just messed up. Gantz has the butter dog, the aliens, the gruesome deaths, and the little events that hallway.......and Elfen Lied has Lucy who is an unstopable killing machine and deaths as gruesome as Gantz. but i might have to give the trophy to Elfen Lied cuz the thing with the puppy............ya that was just fucked up to NO end

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLCL wtfffffff the entire series. It was still a great show but seriously what the hell was going on.

Bobobo Bo Bobobo - if you have seen this anime before I do not need to go into any detail, if you haven't well I recommend watching a couple episodes just to hear your brain break

Ninja Scroll - one of the most intensely horrific gore fests I have ever seen. Makes Kill Bill look like a Disney movie

Here is a small list of the shows/movies that I think fir into this:

FLCL

Master of Martial Hearts

Shadow Star Narutaru

Evangelion: The End of Evangelion

Neon Genesis Evangelion (mostly closer to the end)

and more...

There are more, but I can't think of them right now. The most recent, that I just finished a few minutes ago, was Shadow Star Narutaru. Just by watching the first episode, you wouldn't think that it gets so messed up. With each episode, it gets more and more messed up.

The most screwed up anime i ever watched i cant even remember the name but i can discribe it as there is this woman and see is just doing normal things but with each story she gets stuck in some way and have to find a solution or she will die.

There are a few stories one is a wardrobe falls on her and she is trapped under it another is her and her girlfriend both get trapped in a barrel that's filling up with water.

It's so crazy an anime but you just cant stop watching to find out how she will escape her sorry situations.