Riku

Which one would you pick?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you pick?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Form.. then Master Form! I was disappointed when I didn't get final the first time around so I read online how to get it and I spent 3 hours trying to on the second go around (when I was in Proud Mode), and I finally got it. Although only had time to use it like 5 times before the end. And then I got to see the secret ending for beating it on Proud Mode. xD

I wish you got to save at the end so you could start a new game +, where you start with all drives and accessories. That would be great. I tried to get the ultimate keyblade, save the king, and save the queen; but I never got enough of the required materials. :(

Just trying getting the ultima keyblade,save the king,and save the queen was hard so I had no other choice but to use cheats.. LOL

Oh and my fave form is the Dark Sora/Heartless form...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hmmm, my fav was actually valor form.

mainly because it's the first one ever available and it's the one you can start maxing up at the beginning of the game.

i pretty much used just valor form throughout the entire game. HATED the wisdom form, and final form was okay, but arrived too late.

now, as koby said, if you could do a new game+ and be able to use all your abilities and accessories from before like in Disgaea, then i wouldn't mind giving Final form a bit more leveling.

hmmm, my fav was actually valor form.

mainly because it's the first one ever available and it's the one you can start maxing up at the beginning of the game.

i pretty much used just valor form throughout the entire game. HATED the wisdom form, and final form was okay, but arrived too late.

now, as koby said, if you could do a new game+ and be able to use all your abilities and accessories from before like in Disgaea, then i wouldn't mind giving Final form a bit more leveling.

I actually never got around to leveling any of the forms much.

I think Valor was like lvl 3-4.. and Final got to like 2 and that was it.

I beat the game with 100% of everything completed on proud mode though. =O

On normal mode I beat it at lvl 53. On Proud mode I was like lvl 88.

• 2 months later...

Valor form was great as it was just the go to version for most of the game

It also made you feel like Sora was channelling link when he turned blue or red, was sorta a funny thought.

I will say that the worst form was anti form sora. The stupid thing decided to show itself for the first time in that boss fight on pirates world, where you have to collect the things by attacking it. Sorta hard to do when you cant pick em up. (also the no heal is BS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...