Riku

Which one would you pick?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you pick?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Form.. then Master Form! I was disappointed when I didn't get final the first time around so I read online how to get it and I spent 3 hours trying to on the second go around (when I was in Proud Mode), and I finally got it. Although only had time to use it like 5 times before the end. And then I got to see the secret ending for beating it on Proud Mode. xD

I wish you got to save at the end so you could start a new game +, where you start with all drives and accessories. That would be great. I tried to get the ultimate keyblade, save the king, and save the queen; but I never got enough of the required materials. :(

Here is a hint I will give you of how I made it kinda easy for me to get final form.

I go down towards the tournaments in hades world. Not the extreme one but the regualar one with pain and panic there.

Use your drive only when you are fighting someone but make sure to have enough time to enter into a tournament with some of your drive still intact and exit the tournament real fast and your drive will be all the way full again.

*NOTE* Dont go into drive until you are fighting an enemy or you wont be able to get final form. *NOTE*

Just repeat until final form appears.

Guest Alchemist

I liked Valor form most, Wisdom form wasn't very helpful and the other two were way too crazy in my opinion. I'd rather stick to melee fighting, than gliding through the air, or blasting.

• 3 weeks later...

Final Form.. then Master Form! I was disappointed when I didn't get final the first time around so I read online how to get it and I spent 3 hours trying to on the second go around (when I was in Proud Mode), and I finally got it. Although only had time to use it like 5 times before the end. And then I got to see the secret ending for beating it on Proud Mode. xD

I wish you got to save at the end so you could start a new game +, where you start with all drives and accessories. That would be great. I tried to get the ultimate keyblade, save the king, and save the queen; but I never got enough of the required materials. :(

Really?

I trained till level 87 with my Kh2, and then I had enough for 7 Save the queens :o

To bad they sell for 10 -.-

I actually did use a guide to get ever material to get Ultima.

Anyway I say Final Form, it's pretty much cool.

• 3 months later...