Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Currently going through Yugioh 5D's. Never seen the whole thing, just parts of it. Watching both originial and the dub. Like the original better surprisingly, the whole show is played out so much better and less obnouxiously, I think. Just watched the movie Metropolis, absolutely adore that movie, so good especially for it's time.

Akane-iro ni somaru saka - Really enjoying it. It's a lot of fun and so far a light-hearted romance, which is something I love. That and I'm in love with Yuuhi and she is my waifu <3

Shakugan no Shana III - Well, I Love Shakugan no Shana in general. So you know, I think it's great.

Digimon Xros Wars II - So far it's been pretty great.

Phi Brain-Kami no Puzzle - This one is okay. I just like puzzle anime/games really..

I'm also rewatching all of the old digimon seasons and I'm on tamers right now, it's pretty cool so far. I'm watching Gintama' too but I'm about 10 episodes behind lol. Oh and Fairy Tail, which I absolutely adore. I'm also watching Suite Pretty Cure, which I also adore lol.

I've been watching Fairy Tail since the beginning, the characters are all larger than life even for an anime! Full of courage and the plot has twists I don't expect.

I watched Hanasaku Iroha all the way through, liked it for its everyday life quality. For a while I was getting both Fairy Tail on Saturdays and Hanasaku Iroha on Sundays, kind of a nice alternate to each other.