Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

What am I NOT watching is a better question. For every series I watch and get off of my hard drive I download like 3 more, lol. Here's a few:

Bleach

Ga-Rei Zero

Hero Tales

High School of the Dead

FMAB

Phantom

Xam'd

Zegapain

Outlaw Star (haven't watched it in about 10 years I thought it was time to bust it out again.)

I've started watching Deadman Wonderland and I'm really enjoying it so far. Hope the studio can keep it up without messing it up. So far I recommend others to watch it.

I also started Ga-Rei: Zero and at first I nearly ended up dropping it. It has some of the worst CG I've ever seen, and for some reason FUNimation or the original studio thought it'd be nice to fill the video with as much grain as possible which to me makes it look like shit. On top of making it look like shit, it causes the video to use more bit-rate to maintain quality and it's also kind of laggy on my crappy desktop trying to keep up with it. The first half of episode 1 I didn't understand what was going on and I found it rather boring. However after the end of the episode I couldn't drop it.. I had to know what the hell just happened and after seeing episode 2 I'm now really enjoying this show as well!

Im currently rewatching Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. I also am restarting Code Geass!

I've been watching FUMOFFU for several months now. Yes it's taken me that long. I think I'm on episode 10 at the moment. I like it, but I just can't get into it and therefore don't feel like watching much of it. It's all I can do to last the 20 minutes of one episode. I just have grown tired of comedy-style Anime (probably mostly due to filler in long running shows) and looking more for the serious stuff and FUMOFFU just isn't cutting it for me. I'll definitely finish it.. but it might be several more weeks before that happens.

Finally getting around to watching Samurai Champloo... Yeah I know. It only took like five years. This is primarily due to having re-watched Cowboy Bepop. Next up Last Exiles

I've been watching FUMOFFU for several months now. Yes it's taken me that long. I think I'm on episode 10 at the moment. I like it, but I just can't get into it and therefore don't feel like watching much of it. It's all I can do to last the 20 minutes of one episode. I just have grown tired of comedy-style Anime (probably mostly due to filler in long running shows) and looking more for the serious stuff and FUMOFFU just isn't cutting it for me. I'll definitely finish it.. but it might be several more weeks before that happens.

Seriously? FUMOFFU is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! It's absolutely absurd! It's freakin' hilarious! I think it works because it feels like the absurdist version of Full Metal Panic. I understand comedy-style anime being tiresome but this show is tight mostly because the characters are still in line with their personalities in the straight ahead version of the show... IMHO. Sousuke turning a class field trip into a survivalist war game? C'mon! Funny!