[Voting] Anime of Summer 2015

Koby

Anime of Summer 2015   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Anime of Summer 2015

• Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair)
    • Dragon Ball Super
    • GANGSTA.
    • GATE: Thus the JSDF Fought There!
    • GOD EATER
    • Himouto! Umaru-chan (My Two-Faced Little Sister)
    • Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday Life with Monster Girls)
    • Overlord
    • Prison School
    • Rokka no Yuusha
    • SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist
    • Ushio no Tora

This poll is closed to new votes

You may vote for one and only one series that aired this summer season and is included in this poll that you think deserves to be Anime of Summer 2015.

You only get to vote once.

*Anime series are alphabetically ordered for this poll.

Voting ends October 22nd.

If your favorite isn't listed then it's your own fault. There was a nominations thread up for a while for everyone to nominate their favorite for this poll. The options here are what was nominated by everyone. We'll run a similar nomination and poll at the end of the Fall 2015 season so be sure to look for it.
  • Like 7

Come on people. Vote!

42,000+ registered accounts and only 32 users have voted...

From where I am looking it shows Total Members at 29000+. 

Still, about 900 members have supposedly visited today, so one would expect greater participation. We did beat the nominations - 31 vs 32 (if I counted correctly).

Come on people. Vote!

42,000+ registered accounts and only 32 users have voted...

From where I am looking it shows Total Members at 29000+.

Still, about 900 members have supposedly visited today, so one would expect greater participation. We did beat the nominations - 31 vs 32 (if I counted correctly).

total count on index doesn't count validating and banned accounts but you're right I probably shouldn't count users who haven't bothered to validate their email or got banned. Actually we have it set I believe to auto delete validating accounts every seven days. So most of those were likely registered in the last week 0.o
  • Like 1

Is it just me, or was this season very weak?

Most was between bad to average. Two were good, but nothing was great or excellent to me.

• Charlotte was shit.
  • Gate was just okay and the season ends just as all the introductions get out of the way... so next cour should be better.
  • Overlord was a little better but still not great as it seemed to gloss over a lot of things.
  • Gangsta was pretty good still not up to Black Lagoon standards, but I still haven't completed it since I'm watching the Simuldub.
  • God Eater was pretty good, but got delayed into Winter for final 4 episodes.
  • Rokka was alright, but could definitely have benefited from another cour for the continuation.
  • Prison School is your basic fanservice comedy gone to the extremes in abuse.
  • Sky Wizards Academy was shit.

So out of everything I watched I'd only recommend Overlord, Gangsta, and God Eater; but I was torn between the latter two for which to vote on. Went with Gangsta because we're not having to wait till Winter for it to finish up.

Out of the 12 nominations, I haven't watched 5 of them.

Only 2 votes for Himouto? Criminal.

Haven't watched it myself... but I'd say the fact Dragon Ball Super has gotten so many votes would be a bigger criminal offense. Especially considering how terrible the animation and art has been even without factoring in the terrible plot.

qNrtPzj.jpg

SI13eva.jpg

Sadly those pictures aren't even close to the worst of it. :/

• Like 1

Two shows still have 0 votes. =O

GOD Eater has made an awesome come back and is currently now in second place after having little votes before today. At least DBS is no longer the runner-up. Still would be nice to at least get another 50 votes before the poll ends though. Be sure to let your friends know to vote if they haven't already.

• Like 1

I'm not voting/nominating because I didn't watch anything in spring/summer seasons, if anyone was curious...

Too busy with life and other shows etc.. or did just nothing interest you?

Yeah its a busy year for me and I just didn't feel like watching anything. This summer I spent most of my free time researching encoding/typesetting stuff. Right now I'm watching One-punch man and I will definitely nominate it for "Anime of Fall 2015".

• Like 1

If your favorite isn't listed then it's your own fault. There was a nominations thread up for a while for everyone to nominate their favorite for this poll. The options here are what was nominated by everyone.

My favorite wasn't listed since you said something along the lines of it not counting... I crieveryday....

• Koby locked this topic
  • Koby unpinned this topic