[Voting] Anime of Summer 2015

Koby

Anime of Summer 2015   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Anime of Summer 2015

• Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair)
    • Dragon Ball Super
    • GANGSTA.
    • GATE: Thus the JSDF Fought There!
    • GOD EATER
    • Himouto! Umaru-chan (My Two-Faced Little Sister)
    • Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Everyday Life with Monster Girls)
    • Overlord
    • Prison School
    • Rokka no Yuusha
    • SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist
    • Ushio no Tora

This poll is closed to new votes

Why cant nominations run for the whole season??

What's the point? Two weeks should be plenty of time to nominate something. People's opinions change on a show from beginning to end, so early nominations would likely be changed by the end of the season. I'd personally rather have people nominate after seeing the whole thing so they can base their nomination on the overall picture and not just from the first episode. After all, if you're reading reviews, which has more standing: someone reviewing who has only seen one episode or someone reviewing who has seen it all?

• Like 1

What's the point? Two weeks should be plenty of time to nominate something. People's opinions change on a show from beginning to end, so early nominations would likely be changed by the end of the season. I'd personally rather have people nominate after seeing the whole thing so they can base their nomination on the overall picture and not just from the first episode. After all, if you're reading reviews, which has more standing: someone reviewing who has only seen one episode or someone reviewing who has seen it all?

Ok, and why do we need nominations anyway? Why not list all the shows from the chart in one poll and let people choose 3 of them?

Ok, and why do we need nominations anyway? Why not list all the shows from the chart in one poll and let people choose 3 of them?

I'd have to up the limit on poll options and we'd end up with a lot of worthless shows no one would vote for anyhow. Even with allowing multiple choice. Also IPS while it allows multiple choice polls, doesn't seem to have the option to limit the amount of choices.. so we couldn't limit it to just 3 choices. While we could tell people to only do so, we'd still have people who may just vote for more than three anyways. Nominations are also just another way to get users to partake in something and interact.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Koby locked this topic
  • Koby unpinned this topic