Dynasty Warriors - GUNDAM?!

Riku-kun

• 2 years later...
I was pretty upset that the main story mode was just for ammaro and char. But I beat all the stories and just went to heero since he is my favorite character and Wing gundam is awesome. I hope they make a 3rd one.

Uhm.. for me the main story mode had like 6 to 8 characters. Pretty much the main cast from the first three tc series as well as the F91 & Chars Counterattack movies.

But then every single character had their own mission mode where you could obtain licenses to pilot other mobile suits etc.. and had a few story episodes but nothing to do with the actual series.

• 2 months later...
Was it just me, or did the gameplay feel a hell of a lot slower than most other Dynasty Warriors games?

Maybe on on the first as I haven't played it. But on the PS2 version of DW Gundam 2.. it was just as fast, maybe faster than regular DW games.

• 1 month later...
I LOVE THIS GAME!

heh though some of those missions are just impossible! hehe with a lv 50 char... and all rank 3 parts maxed out.. i still cant beat the rank 4 parts for destiny gundam! =(((

I have most of the hard missions done took a few times but I got them done.I would of have had the done 1st try if I was using DG cells and If you're not using them use them they restore you're health like crazy.

If their is a 3rd one it better have 00.

I have most of the hard missions done took a few times but I got them done.I would of have had the done 1st try if I was using DG cells and If you're not using them use them they restore you're health like crazy.

If their is a 3rd one it better have 00.

Yeah would love to see a 3rd one with more official stories rather than just the few UC ones.

Would also like to see Gundam's and Pilots from 00 and Unicorn.