best video game company

henry smith

Im studying game design so couldnt stay out of this one :P.

My personal favorite is arenanet. theyre developing Guild Wars 2 atm and i love and at the same time hate their "when is it finished: When its done" policy.

But on overal i must say bioware kicks all developers buts, allmost all games they make earn game of the year title, with good reasons. Always good gameplay, nice graphics and the best stories

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

square soft was the best. none of this square enix crap, they ruined a great company.

Defo. I kinda liked Squaresoft & Enix when they were separate. Now... Chocobos and Slimes are combined mascots? WTH IS THIS?! Could be worse I suppose lol.

I personally have liked all the Capcom games I've come across so far, so that's where I'll put my money. I'd admit that BioWare & Bethesda have some good work done for themselves as well but I'm not always so interested in the open-world rpgs. I honestly had problems staying awake playing mass effect (reminds me I logged a full 48 hours sleeping while stuck in mid-battle on ffxiii) & I didn't even get very far in dragons age.

• 7 months later...

Lots of company's produce many good games but lots of them also produce some stinkers but one company i think is usually on the mark is Bioware I mean knights of the old republic was probably the best game on the original xbox and they made Mass Effect 1 and 2, the later in my opinion is the best game on the 360. I do like Square-Enix too but i felt FFXII was a bit weak in terms of characters and story and XIII suffered the same problem but with a added bad battle system i feel that they have gone down hill since the iconic games Final Fantasy 4, 7 and front mission. However I have just completed Deus Ex Human Revolution which had a good story and interesting characters so maybe they are raising there standards again. But hey thats just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...