Fallout New Vegas... the good and the bad.

Chaos92

I have been a fallout fan for many years now and it goes to show when fallout new vegas came out i was one to jump at the chance to buy it. After playing it for a few days i have come to the realization that this game has many good qualities which makes it something really to look into playing if you liked its predecessors or well even if your new to it i believe that it can be enjoyed but even with that being said there are major glitches in the game right now, while i was playing i came across landscaping going all haywire and i have had it freeze up and it seems that when walking that the loading between walking through different regions are really lagging. I may be wrong but this game has a lot of problems that should be addressed. Although the game does have its own issues it still a great game if someone is looking for good entertainment.

So i guess my question is what is everyone's opinion is about it, that being owners of the game and those who are interested in it?

I do prefer Fallout 2 as well, but the third game wasn't all that bad, it had it's moments, maybe it was much easier than the first parts, and lost quite some charm and dark atmosphere, for those who haven't been fond of the original games that isn't even a fault.

i don't know whether i'll give New Vegas a try, probably yes, as they say it's much closer to Fallout 2 than the third part. We'll see. Though it's hardly ever to happen, i still would like to see the yellow 13 on a blue outfit again in future.

Yeah, I;ve heard mixed reviews about Fallout New Vegas. I'm going to hold getting this particular game until the GOTY edition is released (knowing bethesda, there's gonna be at least 2 dlc's for it)

What I can say, however, having played it, was surely they could've come up with a better opening main quest? "Fallout 3 - your dad's left the vault, go find him and find out why!" Fallout New Vegas - Your a courier who's been shot in the head... find the guy and the reason"

i have not had any problems when i played...playing on the pc version

so for me was pretty awsome..was skeptical in the beggining since it seemed pretty falout 3ish and all tho it was , fallout 3 was awsome lol

It must feel nice playing it and not having to worry about it freezing.It freezes on me at least 2 times a day on the 360.