Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

Woah, I got a cool number! ^.^

:amazed: Sure, you two now feel secure when you're together, but beeware the dark streets... >_< *Chaos cast a glance toward his window* Eeeek! *she ducked* *thinking* Phew, that was close.... Luckily I finished planting a trap before he returned... Next stop, Trinidad....

Oh f!@#$ Chaos is out all ready, I always knew I'd regret posting where I live (cocks shotgun) you'l never take me alive Oblivia!!(breaks through window, lands in get away vehicle and speeds of into the sunset) It'll take a long time to track me down but not as long as it's going to take to finish this thread. HAHAHA!!!

*thinking* Damn it! I knew I should take care of him first... >_< Nevermind, I will find him sooner or later... it usually happens sooner. I will leave him for now, let him feel secure, and when he least suspect it, while he sleeps... Bam! I will daub a pink nail polish on his nails! ^.^ Hehehe

(speaks on an encrypted radio signal) Chaos, is that you? Damn I thought you were gone forever, just like this counting is going to last forever, and ever.... and ever..and...zzzzzzzzzzzz(falls asleep at the thought of how tediously long this is going to last)