Hey Everyone

Mactavius

Hey everybody. Most of you probaly do not know me, but I visited Shinra Insider long ago. I recently recieved an email directing me to here, because of SI was shut down.

I now have my own site up and going, which is a RPG/Gaming/RPG Development and Online Community.

If there is anything I can do to help here, please talk to me. I have a wide variety of skills of web development and would be glad to help this website out.

So, for those people or person who owns/runs this site, please check my email up and talk to me.

Thanks guys for the warm welcoming. As you can see Koby, I'm not trying to actually advertise here, I never did leave a link, or my site's name within my post above.

However, aside from that, it's great to see people giving such warm welcomes. I'll try my best to stay active as much as possible, but I do Admin various different communities which may affect my time here.

However, I'll make my best here at FM and try to keep up with posting. Eventually when I get time, I look forward to RPing with you all also (for those who RP).

Anyways, thanks alot guys. Good seeing ya'll.

However, I'll make my best here at FM and try to keep up with posting. Eventually when I get time, I look forward to RPing with you all also (for those who RP).

Lol, RP. I guess the RP section used to be, like, bustling, but not so much any more. I think there's still a few people around who do RP, but obviously it's nothing exciting around here. I like RPing, but I'm not one for RPs that involve fighting, so my participation is kind of limited.