Sign in to follow this  
CardGames

Official Coronavirus/COVID-19 Thread

lol there isn't a thread about this on here? Oh wait it's because this forum's dead. lol

Talk about Plague 2020 Coronavirus/COVID-19 here I guess.

I've had it though. I'm no longer going to work. I have a heart condition, technically, and I've been completely unable to get any solid information at all on if I have a higher risk of dying from coronavirus or not (yes I contacted my doctor)

I'm no longer willing to risk my life for my job and I intend on sending them an e-mail as such tonight. Whether they choose to lay me off or not will be completely up to them. this will not effect my stream tomorrow though. lol.

All sports has been canceled, movies are being postponed or delayed, anime conventions are being postponed or canceled and WWE is hold their events in an empty Performance Center arena with WrestleMania, their biggest PPV of the year, being done the exact same way.

Yep.

Plague 2020. I guess.

Edited by CardGames

They announced today that there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 in my county now.

Well... they fired me.

They expected me to work from home without the necessary equipment. Yeah that makes sense (not)

Being a statistic makes me feel so good.

😡

WELL HERE WE GO.

My state (Ohio) governor just ordered a stay at home order going into effect Monday night at 11:59 p.m. until April 6. Even though I've been self isolating for 4 days now my mother has been continuing to go to work. However, I believe she may be 'essential personnel' or whatever the official title is because she works for a nursing home facility and I haven't heard anything about these being any different.

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200322/coronavirus-ohio-issues-stay-at-home-order-only-essential-businesses-and-day-cares-at-6-children-per-room

How many states does this make? I know California & New York are doing it. Any other state(s)?

GOOD

GOD

Edited by CardGames