Batman: The Complete Animated Series Blu-ray Detailed

lunaris22

6 hours ago, BobbyDrake said:

On private UseNet forum nzbcave has been uploaded this animated series in BDRemux and soon will upload full Blu-Ray discs (ISO).  If you are use UseNet, you can sign up there and download it. full access to usenet is £15.00 for 1 year.

REALLY? That's Awesome! But could you maybe upload it here for us all to download? I haven't dabbled in UseNet and cannot afford to pay for it too.

On 11/1/2018 at 3:39 PM, BobbyDrake said:

On private UseNet forum nzbcave has been uploaded this animated series in BDRemux and soon will upload full Blu-Ray discs (ISO).  If you are use UseNet, you can sign up there and download it. full access to usenet is £15.00 for 1 year.

Can you give us a link of this forum?Are they uploaded there, the BluRays 1080p? Thanks a lot in advance.

Got to admit, while I appreciate the quality, I actually prefer smaller file sizes, even if it means 360p (not that anyone uploads anything like that anymore). Storage gets to be a hassle and there are only so many hard drives you can buy before it gets to be a problem. Part of why I still buy DVDs. So for this, I am probably going to be waiting for prices to go way down on the Blu-ray and just watch it in lesser quality for now.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:52 AM, Llam said:

Got to admit, while I appreciate the quality, I actually prefer smaller file sizes, even if it means 360p (not that anyone uploads anything like that anymore). Storage gets to be a hassle and there are only so many hard drives you can buy before it gets to be a problem. Part of why I still buy DVDs. So for this, I am probably going to be waiting for prices to go way down on the Blu-ray and just watch it in lesser quality for now.

Storage space is a hassle, sure. But I like having the option of seeing something in HD if possible.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. Then again, I usually go ahead and delete the video after I watch it anyway.