So I guess I'm an "old" now

youarethebest!

So I'm 29 years old. I'm so out of the loop with everything anime is completely off the chain. Tastes include everything scifi, apocalyptic, post apocalyptic, space, space opera, cyber punk, ai, computers etc., etc., etc.,

I'm mainly interested in sci fi. No bloody gorey stuff or over the top sexual stuff. No lgbt stuff. Just some cool scifi stories with no identity politics, no hyper gory grim dark. Whether spaceships robots cyber punk time travel apocalyptic, post apocalyptic or any other sci fi theme. Any sci fi theme will do.

Do they make manga and anime like that anymore or is everything now hyper violent with tits ass and same sex partners?

I grew up on gundam wing, outlaw star, trigun, cowboy bebop, samurai champloo and dragon ball z in the 90's early 00's. Then when I entered high school and college in the mid 2000's I dropped off anime completely. Its almost 2 decades later and I have no idea of any new cool scifi animes that are out right now.

I've seen half of knights of sidonia but I felt it was too gorey. I saw the new blame movie it was pretty interesting. I've been keeping up with almost all of the gundams so I have seen them. I've seen most "old" scifi anime. I'm looking for new stuff. But I can't seem to find anything. Can anyone help?