reboot of She-Ra series new series called she-ra and the princesses of power netflix premiere in 2018

Andi

reboot of she-ra the new series will be called she-ra and the princesses of power it will premiere some time on netflix this year (2018) no exact date is known yet some info about this series below

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power is an upcoming animated action-adventure television series produced by DreamWorks Animation Television. It is a reboot of the 1985 Filmation series She-Ra Princess of Power Developed by Noelle Stevenson, the series will follow Princess Adora in Planet Etheria (voiced by Aimee Carrero), who after finding a magic sword turns into the powerful Princess of Power She-Ra. She will be guided by new princesses as she joins the Rebellion and wages the battle against the evil forces of the Evil Horde led by Hordak

a poster of the new series

She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power.png

source denofgeek.com

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/she-ra/269628/she-ra-first-look-at-netflix-reboot

Edited by Andi

• Andi changed the title to reboot of She-Ra series new series called she-ra and the princesses of power netflix premiere in 2018
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm unsure about you, but this She-Ra cartoon looks CalArts cheap.

>Producer: Studio Mir

I believe that's the studio that had been extorted by a bunch of Voltron fans after a studio tour.

Their exchange was that pictures of a classified internal work would've been leaked if a fan's fanfiction wasn't made cannon.

Lesson of Studio Mir's fanmade-extortion: Fandoms were and still are a mistake.

On 7/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, Badguys said:

I'm unsure about you, but this She-Ra cartoon looks CalArts cheap.

>Producer: Studio Mir

I believe that's the studio that had been extorted by a bunch of Voltron fans after a studio tour.

Their exchange was that pictures of a classified internal work would've been leaked if a fan's fanfiction wasn't made cannon.

I must admit I am under the same sad impression it does look cheap I see your point about the whole matter and I strongly agree with you @Badguys 

when they first announced this I had high hopes for this but any hope I had for this has diminished sadly :( oh well maybe the new popeye cartoons to be produced and hosted on youtube will be better then this I honestly can't imagine king features screwing up popeye somehow

Edited by Andi

4 hours ago, Andi said:

I had high hopes for this but any hope I had for this has diminished sadly :(

That happens all the time when something turns out to be a total letdown (read: defenders of Sonic Mania after people found out Denuvo got stuffed in, or people defending of Mighty No. 9).  Also, people may defend it only to stop later down the line.

It's referred to as either "shilling" or "buyer's remorse" based on the situation.  I suspect since a lot of Netflix users constantly buy service months for what little good content is out there (and if it is actually good, it'll get pirated faster than if it was bad), this will continue until either the person isn't a consumer of Netflix, or the service inevitably shuts down (one of the reasons why I pirate what I can't get physically).

Also, Dreamworks just admitted that Shiro is gay during a Comic Con conference, making the OTP that was the center of Studio Mir's extortion, part of the story.

PIRATE EVERYTHING YOU CAN, BUY ONLY THAT WHICH YOU CAN'T.

Edited by Badguys

17 hours ago, Badguys said:

Also, Dreamworks just admitted that Shiro is gay during a Comic Con conference, making the OTP that was the center of Studio Mir's extortion, part of the story.

Ouch. So Universal/Dreamworks really caved in? That's awful. They could've afforded not to. Do something to get back at them.

4 hours ago, Gabu said:

Ouch. So Universal/Dreamworks really caved in? That's awful. They could've afforded not to. Do something to get back at them.

Like... Not being a customer of Netflix?  I haven't been subscribed to them since 2010. *smug anime face*

I'm not a Comcast user either, since they don't cover my city of residence.

I also never went to a cinema since 2008 (the last movie I ever saw in a cinema was "Cars 2").

I pirate everything as of late anyway.  Heck, I don't even pirate anything new from Universal since it's mostly uninteresting.

Edited by Badguys

Pardon me, but I'm afraid y'all have no idea what the heck you're talking about. The new Shera series looks NOTHING like Calarts. If anything, it resembles an anime, like the new Voltron series. And we're panning the series before we even got to see a trailer? Come on, guys. This is ridiculous.

i_got_accepted_into_calarts__by_muggyy-dapgyc5.png

1b3.jpg

^

Just a reminder of what Calarts is. If you think Shera is Calarts styled, I can tell you for a fact that you are wrong.

Now, let's take a look at some actual Shera visuals, along with Voltron.

Image result for She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Image result for She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Image result for voltron

Image result for voltron

Clearly, Shera resembles Voltron more than it does Calarts; in fact, Shera does not even incorporate a bit of Calarts. So in the future, before y'all go slapping tags and accusations on something, you should look up the terminology first.

On 7/17/2018 at 10:39 PM, Badguys said:

Sure, there's toxic people in every fandom, but fan support plays a huge factor in continuations of a series. What you're saying is basically "screw all the fans", which I strongly disagree with. Don't group everyone as bad just because there's a few individuals here and there that are trying to ruin everyone else's fun. While I'm not saying that animation studios should cave in to every fan's whim, fans do matter, and that is an undeniable fact.

Also, one last thing, Badguys: Could you do us all a favor and stop gloating how you're pirating this and that? Or you know, how you're doing society a favor by blatantly proclaiming your lack of support for legal platforms? It is presumed that anyone that logs onto Kametsu is a pirate, more or less. So what is the literal point of you reaffirming that you're a pirate? Simple; there is no point. If you're a christian, do you need to go to a church just to reaffirm your stance on the whole religion?

If you're trying to preach a gospel of your own, stop. Please. Just stop. I'm pretty sure anyone that logs onto Kametsu knows what they're doing, and any kind of reaffirmation is frankly unnecessary. 

Oh, and if you're uninterested in something, here's what you could do - stop complaining. Not to mention that your complaints mostly hold no water, considering that you were wrong about Shera's style, as well as the fact that none of us have seen a single animated trailer to form an educated perspective. The only thing you COULD comment so far is the style, which I have already established above.

Edited by Inverti

• 3 months later...