henry smith

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sephiroth, that game was epic...

Kefka is a complete loon and was quite awesome because of it

I never really thought of Jecht as a villain... Not a nice guy a lot of the time but I wouldn't call him a villain, there are much more villainous people in FFX.

Barthandalus doesn't get enough recognition, I thought he was a great character, if not a bit pre-written sounding, a great villain.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh! Spoils! T^T IN that case, Kefta wins this battle. Buuuuut... Sephiroth is #1 anyway. Because if you said that in front of him, he'd take one look at you and say "Boo." then you'd run away crying and your mind would be changed. Mhm, true story. Take it from Sally. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i say,Kefka Of Final Fantasy VI

last name Palazzo, is taken from Italian and means "palace."

given the incredible gifts of Magic power and violent mental instability through my Empire-sponsored transformation into the first-ever experimental Magitech Knight. I repaid the Emperor for his generosity eventuall

i just loooooove it!!!!!!!

Sephiroth has just become so iconic of the series because of how much he's been delved into recently with the compilation of FFVII project. May be unfair edge.

Kefka owns as well, but I bore of the crazed clown angle easily. Too many Batman comics I guess.

So then I would have to say Sin from FFX. An giant, immortal Cloverfield-looking monster that sprouts an army of powerful creatures from it like popping pimples. Not only is it the size of Omega Supreme plus a whale plus the Hulk on top of each other it emits weird toxins to mess with people's heads, it can make people time travel, and it requires a sacrifice each time to keep it from destroying the world before it takes over the Final Aeon and starts all over again.

I think that the best overall Villain was Sephiroth hey may have not succeeded in his plans but he did become damn close. And he wasn’t satisfied with taking over just one world he was going to ride the remains of the planet into space and destroy the universe. Just like his mom I guess in that sense a distant second would be Jenova but she didn't complete her plans either. Keffka in my opinion is third he decided to poison Doma wipe out the espers to steal their magic and reshape the world in his image and to those who defy him a wrath of light will come down and smite you from a tower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...