Jump to content
olympustenay

[Request]Can we please have a mainstream live action section?

Recommended Posts

This is the best website to download content. Its not like other websites where you have to go through multiple url redirections and dangerous popups before you get your download links. since we already have a live action section, can we also add a live action section for mainstream series? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, olympustenay said:

This is the best website to download content. Its not like other websites where you have to go through multiple url redirections and dangerous popups before you get your download links. since we already have a live action section, can we also add a live action section for mainstream series? 

Sorry, but no. That's never going to happen. It's outside the scope of this website and as far as I am aware all of the staff are in agreement on this. You'll have to go elsewhere for such content.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 11:39 AM, olympustenay said:

This is the best website to download content. Its not like other websites where you have to go through multiple url redirections and dangerous popups before you get your download links. since we already have a live action section, can we also add a live action section for mainstream series? 

You ain't lying about the redirections and pop ups experience that hands on. I can say the safe place for live action is on reddit megalink.

 

On 10/17/2017 at 2:02 PM, Catar said:

Sorry, but no. That's never going to happen. It's outside the scope of this website and as far as I am aware all of the staff are in agreement on this. You'll have to go elsewhere for such content.

What about LA based on anime or that just that still counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, blackblades said:

What about LA based on anime or that just that still counts.

Live Action based on anime is allowed to an extent. If it's a live action adaptation from Japan, that's fine. (e.g. Attack on Titan films).

 

If you're talking something like the Netflix Death Note adaptation, that would be leaning too far into mainstream.

 

Can you give me a specific example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Catar said:

Live Action based on anime is allowed to an extent. If it's a live action adaptation from Japan, that's fine. (e.g. Attack on Titan films).

 

If you're talking something like the Netflix Death Note adaptation, that would be leaning too far into mainstream.

 

Can you give me a specific example?

It's sound about right of what you said, LA based on anime like Attack on Titan film, Ruronini Kenshin and others that hasn't been localized that's subbed I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to the Live-Action section?

 

I know I downloaded a few series from it before, but now it's nowhere to be found. Even my old forum posts that I made in that section aren't showing up on my profile page. Is there some class-restriction that got put in place or something?

 

I looked through the guidelines but didn't find any matches using ctrl+f

Edited by WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's under VIP now so I guess you could say that there is a class restriction on it now :P I think you have to get 220 posts (if I remember right) to get access

:) Hope that helps? :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 8:13 PM, marbleroll said:

It's under VIP now so I guess you could say that there is a class restriction on it now :P I think you have to get 220 posts (if I remember right) to get access

:) Hope that helps? :P 

Guess I just reached it then cause I see the vip section now. It also has an ost section, wish I knew about it sooner though. Also makes wonder what else is hidden hentai at a thousand.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, blackblades said:

Guess I just reached it then cause I see the vip section now. It also has an ost section, wish I knew about it sooner though. Also makes wonder what else is hidden hentai at a thousand.

Once you reach the 150 posts for VIP, there is nothing else that is hidden, aside from any moderator and admin restricted forums for staff members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×