Venom1561

WHO KICKS MORE ASS?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. WHO KICKS MORE ASS?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasuke has been losing near all his fights or being saved by others because of unable to handle them.

Naruto on the other hand has surpassed both Jiraiya and the 4th, and even taken down Pain.

I think it's clear who could kick who's ass.

well, sasuke was fighting all 5 kages at once one time.

another time, i agree that sasuke was no match for itachi and he let him win.

but with the showdown coming up very soon, we'll find out who wins. (if they ever get out of the flashback era)

Even so after obtaining itches sharningan sauske has been losing his sight little by little due to trying to obtain power.

huh? i think u've got it wrong pal.

he didn't have itachi's sharingan before.

he's got it recently after

his fight with danzo

and after transplanting a sibling's sharingan, it becomes an "Eternal Sharingan" and never loses light.

thats the whole (fake) reason itachi wanted to kill sasuke.

Then why did he tip over the glass when he was reaching for it in the episode when he barely caught the eight tails?:confuse: I thought the creators where making a point on that seen.

At that point in time he did not have Itachi's eyes.

That was his own eyes beginning to fail him.

What I don't get is why his eyes was failing him so much quicker than Itachi's?

I mean, Itachi had his before leaving the village, well it's been over 3 years since the start of Shippuuden, and it was, I don't know maybe 5-6 years before the start of Naruto that Itachi left? Cause Sasuke looked to be maybe 5-6 at the time and he was about 12 at the start of Naruto. So it took about 10 years for Itachi's eyes to fail him, and it took Sasuke what (when did he get his Mangekyo again?), maybe 1-2 years tops.

So that alone goes to show just how much weaker Sasuke and Sasuke's own sharingan compares to Itachi, and Itachi couldn't even beat some of the people that Naruto has beaten. Sasuke relies too much on Karin or Madara to save him in all of his fights now. The 8-tails, Itachi, yada yada. He couldn't take down any of them without them either letting him, or with having others help.

Face it, Sasuke went from a weak emo-fag to a weak brain-washed criminal fag.

At that point in time he did not have Itachi's eyes.

That was his own eyes beginning to fail him.

What I don't get is why his eyes was failing him so much quicker than Itachi's?

I mean, Itachi had his before leaving the village, well it's been over 3 years since the start of Shippuuden, and it was, I don't know maybe 5-6 years before the start of Naruto that Itachi left? Cause Sasuke looked to be maybe 5-6 at the time and he was about 12 at the start of Naruto. So it took about 10 years for Itachi's eyes to fail him, and it took Sasuke what (when did he get his Mangekyo again?), maybe 1-2 years tops.

yea but you have to consider that itachi used his mangekyo cautiously while sasuke used em every chance he got