ShikaIno or ShikaTema?

DAponygirl135

Okay so recently, I have seen that there has been a bid dabate wether or not Shikamaru is to end up with Ino or Temari. Personaly, im a ShikaIno fan. I think Ino fits Shikamaru perfectly. Face it Ino is NEVER going to end up with Sasuke, Kiba, or Sai. So Shikamaru would fit her perfectly. But, thats my opinion. What do you guys think? (;

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so recently, I have seen that there has been a bid dabate wether or not Shikamaru is to end up with Ino or Temari. Personaly, im a ShikaIno fan. I think Ino fits Shikamaru perfectly. Face it Ino is NEVER going to end up with Sasuke, Kiba, or Sai. So Shikamaru would fit her perfectly. But, thats my opinion. What do you guys think? (;

Ok my opinion... I think I would prefer the team up of ShikaIno .. because I have more love for Ino than Temari. But.. When I think about it realistically, I just really don't think Ino can keep up intellectually so ultimately if Shikamaru does ever end up with anyone I do think it will be Temari... Sowi!! :(

I can't stand Ino's personality, she's like a mini-Sakura and they both are annoying. Ino is now like a failed version of Sakura as a ninja as well. Temari has a lot better personality, better looks, and overall a better ninja as well. I'd much rather see Shikamaru with Temari, and they have shown time and time again there is chemistry there. He saves her, she saves him, they hang out all day, yada yada. Shikamaru only has things to do with Ino because they happened to end up on the same team, other then that you are never shown any chemistry between them, and you never see them together really.

I can't stand Ino's personality, she's like a mini-Sakura and they both are annoying. Ino is now like a failed version of Sakura as a ninja as well. Temari has a lot better personality, better looks, and overall a better ninja as well. I'd much rather see Shikamaru with Temari, and they have shown time and time again there is chemistry there. He saves her, she saves him, they hang out all day, yada yada. Shikamaru only has things to do with Ino because they happened to end up on the same team, other then that you are never shown any chemistry between them, and you never see them together really.

I do agree with you on this one, I mean I have more love for Ino because I feel kinda sorry for her, in the first series of Naruto, Sakura was well.. Next to useless, but then Shippuden starts and "hey look I'm not so useless anymore!. But Ino kinda lagged behind and didn't have that "little bit extra" when it got to the second series. So yeah Temari is definitely the better fit but out of pity I would say Ino deserves someone at least >.<"

Temari, Ino knda reminds me of Meg from Family Guy...

I rofl'd. XD

I think Ino is like Sakura, the same annoying person whom Shikamaru cannot stand, except maybe Sakura's a little smarter sometimes, still stupid. Anyway, I don't think Ino could keep up intellectually like Temari can.

Soooo, if Shikamaru were to end with either of them, it is likely to be Temari.

oh heck yea, Temari all the way!!!!!!

no, but seriously, I think Temari is his perfect match...I mean come on...they are always together...even though they show no signs of affection(I might be wrong there)...

but still...Temari looks good with Shikamaru.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I AGREE! LIKE SHIKAMARU ,TEMARI IS ALSO A STRATEGIST THEY LOOK BETTER

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...