ShikaIno or ShikaTema?

DAponygirl135

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I m personally a Shika-Ino fan, but i think he's gonna end up with Temari cause they have more chemistry and they are more alike (Intellectually). There has also been a hint in the naruto series as during the chunnin exams Shikamaru says that Temari is just like her mom (not litrally but the way she acts, all violent and bossy and shit), and Shikamaru is a clone of his dad so they might end up together just like his mom and dad.

• 1 month later...

I've always been a Temari and Shikamaru fangirl. So the two of them together are epicly awesome for me. I don't dislike Ino but I'm a fan of Choji x Ino. Not Shikamaru x Ino. It's not a popular pairing, I know, but Choji is mostly ignored or forgotten. He's one of my favorite characters though. So yeah! ShikaTema and ChoIno. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i definitely think Shikakaru and Temari should end up together. Temari is at least as smart as Shikamaru and plus she'd make put him to work when he's being reall lazy which, lets face it, would probably do him some good.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

ShikaTema definitely... Ino should end up with Choji i think

I agree Shikamaru and Temari along with Ino and Choji would make great couples. You can definitely see Ino starting to respect and maybe even like Choji a little more as the anime progresses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...