Sign in to follow this  
Dervell

New Trailer & Cast For The Pokemon I Choose You Movie!

Kouichi Yamadera will voice Marshadow in the film. With the role, Yamadera marks his 20th consecutive appearance in a Pokémon film. Similarly, Shoko Nakagawa will also have a guest role in the film as Nurse Joy. The role marks Nakagawa's 11th consecutive Pokémon film appearance.

Other guest cast members include:

Kanata Hongou as Sōji, a young trainer who is aiming to become a professor.

soji.png.jpg

Shiori Satō as Makoto, an energetic and strong-minded trainer.

makoto.png.jpg

Arata Furuta as Bonjii, a researcher who has been chasing after the legendary Pokémon Ho-oh.

bonjii.png.jpg

Maybe we will finally get to see Ho-oh in action.

The film will open in Japan on July 15.

Edited by Dervell

2 hours ago, ElementalCards said:

SMH at this...

11 years later and fans are still hoping for the impossible. They need to suck it up because the 4Kids era is DONE.

What if Sarah Natochenny graciously bows out of the role for Veronica's sake? I think that's the only way Veronica Taylor will get the part.

The better idea, in my opinion, is for the company to record 2 versions of the movie. One with Taylor as an alternate version and Natochenny's version being the main one. Sort of like the Todd Snap thing from Kanto.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Aditya169
      Hello Everyone
      Do anyone have Pokemon Seasons in 1080p low size under 400 MB?
      If anyone has please share links
      I need Season 10-20
    • By PokemonFan
      Hey guys.. I am new here and was trying to find Season 20 of Pokemon. If someone has a link then please share. [Also, let me know if older episodes are available in HD quality in English] 
    • By Chaka Khan
      I'm doing this post mainly so I can introduce myself. Also, not very familiar with this so please bear with whatever horrible formatting taboos I've committed. But yeah, once Poke Bank goes live how do you think the SuMo meta will change? A few of my favorite Pokemon are missing their mega stones (like Swampert) so that might cause some ripples. Idk. What do you think?
    • By Subhraneel
      Is it possible to get the DVD rips of the CD アニメ「ポケットモンスター XY & Z」キャラソンプロジェクト集vol.2 -総集編- i.e. Pocket Monsters XY&Z TV Anime Character Song Project Collection Volume 2 -Compilation- that released this October 26, 2016

There are two editions of the Collection DVD set:- Limited Edition A and B! mainly Limited Edition B is needed!

DVD listing

Limited Edition B

CD No.  Track Title  Translation
      1  XY&Z(ノンクレジットOP・ED映像)  XY&Z (Creditless Opening/Ending Video)
      2  キラキラ(ノンクレジットOP・ED映像)Brilliantly (Creditless Opening/Ending Video)
      3  ドリドリ(ノンクレジットOP・ED映像)DreamDream (Creditless Opening/Ending Video)
      4  プニちゃんのうた(ノンクレジットOP・ED映像)Puni-chan's Song (Creditless Opening/Ending Video)
      5  ロケット団団歌(ノンクレジットOP・ED映像)Team Rocket's Team Song (Creditless Opening/Ending Video)
      6  ピカチュウのうた(ノンクレジットOP・ED映像)Pikachu's Song (Creditless Opening/Ending Video)
      7  ニャースのバラード(ノンクレジットOP・ED映像)Meowth's Ballad (Creditless Opening/Ending Video)
      8  XY&Z -movie ver.- (promotion video) (bonus track)XY&Z -movie ver.- (promotion video) (bonus track)
    • By DarkGanta
      So I got like 45 Arceus Codes for the 3DS games just sitting here waiting to expire lol. Anyone interested in some free codes just PM me with how many you need and I'll try to send you some when I have time to get on. I've already given my IRL friends all they want so feels like a waste to let them expire.