Just reached 1000 Posts!!!

ani-me

6 hours ago, ElementalCards said:

Congrats, I only achieved 5,700 posts elsewhere and I stopped posting there years ago.

Thanks..

haha... too bad...hope you break your record here.. it is a good community imho

Something similar happen with me when KAT went down.. though it wasn't I who stopped..

8 hours ago, Meepit Overlord said:

Hope I'm not too late to say congrats on getting 1K+ posts Ani-me! I've made it as high as 4,400+ posts at another forum I used to volunteer for, but haven't posted there for almost 3 years.

Well, no worries...I am still within 1k+ so I guess it is fine..

I'll try beat that record here..

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the time spent! I imagine 1000 posts is a good indicator that its been fun for you. Either that or youve been entrenched in several long, drawn-out arguments that just happened to force you to defend your point 1000 times over. Which wouldnt exaclty be pleasant. Unless, ofc, you enjoy long, drawn-out debates. Then it would be the closest thing to a forum paradise you could imagine...in which case....congrats!

29 minutes ago, TsunX said:

Congrats on the time spent! I imagine 1000 posts is a good indicator that its been fun for you. Either that or youve been entrenched in several long, drawn-out arguments that just happened to force you to defend your point 1000 times over. Which wouldnt exaclty be pleasant. Unless, ofc, you enjoy long, drawn-out debates. Then it would be the closest thing to a forum paradise you could imagine...in which case....congrats!

Well....both...

I enjoy this community...and have been in long dull conversations as well as arguments...and I enjoyed them as well...

So...thanks...

And congrats on reaching 10 posts...ahhah...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ani-me said:

Well....both...

I enjoy this community...and have been in long dull conversations as well as arguments...and I enjoyed them as well...

So...thanks...

And congrats on reaching 10 posts...ahhah...

Yeah its definitely been a journey getting to this point. Its been about as long and hard as cooked grain of white rice and you know what? its been worth very letter...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Koby locked this topic