How old were you when you started watching Naruto?

Kid Ryan

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God it is hard to remember, when i first started to watch it, I was probably 12, so thats 4 years ago and that would of been the edited Viz dub and I watched it until it got taken of Australian freeview tv which was around episode 60 or so. I then started watching it again 2 years ago so I would of been 14 then and I watched the unedited Viz dub this time though.

God it is hard to remember, when i first started to watch it, I was probably 12, so thats 4 years ago and that would of been the 4kids dub and I watched it until it got taken of Australian freeview tv which was around episode 60 or so. I then started watching it again 2 years ago so I would of been 14 then and I watched the Funimation dub this time though.

Um.....this is about Naruto, not One Piece, lulz.

That's why I posted it in the Naruto subforum, and why the thread title is "How old were you when you started watching Naruto?".

Please remove/edit your post or I shall report it.

Um.....this is about Naruto, not One Piece, lulz.

That's why I posted it in the Naruto subforum, and why the thread title is "How old were you when you started watching Naruto?".

Please remove/edit your post or I shall report it.

That was about naruto... sorry I accidently posted 4kids, was meant to say Viz and the edited Viz dub version (was on kids morning program so they couldn't show blood or anything) That was my mistake, will change post above.

Me Too I Was 15 Years Old When I Watched Naruto For the first time But In The First Episodes He Was Kind A Dumb So I stoped Watching It And After A year My Friend Told Me How Did Naruto Improved So I started to watch it Again And Man He Was Right He's Not Soo Cool Yet But He Changed Alot since The First Episode's And Now I am About To Turn 20 Years old And I am Dying To Watch All Of Naruto Episode But i Think That won't Happen Untill I become 24 Years Old Too Bad But I Wish He Become Sooooooooo Coooooooooooooool Like He's Father When The Time Come's