How old were you when you started watching Naruto?

Kid Ryan

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh ramen i remember it like it was yesterday hehe i was 11 and had just gotten cable that day i was eating pocky at the moment and it said you will have a lucky day and with that i was hoping that dbz wouldn't play on toonami like always sure enough naruto was on and then i was like did the anime gods answer my prayers!!!!! O.o or was it the pocky >.>

I was 16 years old when I started watching it for real. I saw a few episodes and thought it was good, and then a few weeks after that the Naruto Hundo Hundredth Episode Marathon was on Cartoon Network and I was off of school, so I watched that during the week and fell in love with the series, and I have been watching it ever since.

The first time I saw Naruto was when I was in my room, and was waiting around for one of my friends to call me back (i was 13) and I saw this commercial on cartoon network talking about how the new episode of naruto was up next and it showed this pink haired girl kicking butt. I love shows that have girls kicking butt, and also getting saved so to pass the time i waited for it to come on and I watched it. It was love at first site! I was addicted to Naruto up to the age of 16, thats when I started watching it online for shippuden episodes, but then it got harder to keep up with it and I havent watched a single episode in going on 3 years since then.