Cheating. (No not on games.)

Azrael

Its been sometime that I was on here and though I should post something that been bugging me. One thing before you get in to the topic, I mean long term. Short term love you can always back out.

Also this is a talk, I haven't really been out there yet...

Is it right to cheat on someone(Add whatever reasons here)? I say no, for the fact that if you love someone. You should be faithful to them and if there is something wrong in the relationship, tell them. If they don't like it, then they may not be right for you.

But yet I feel like in the world eyes it is.( A talk with my mother show me this.)

That if they do you shouldn't throw it all away because of what they did... and forgave them.

When it comes down to it for me, I just find it wrong no matter what. If I ever had a love one that did this to me, I won't forgave them even if I have a kid with them.

P.S I am sorry for grammer, very sleepy... Time to see gaara now....

I also hold the opinion of cheating as a wrong thing to do your partner.It can end up very bad (I don't know why this pops up everytime but...)I watched school days and deals with the same topic of cheating.

Somehow the guy Makoto ends up dead,because he slept around with 4 women

It tells you what can happen to you if you cheat your partner.It's a very serious matter though if your partner is serious about it and promises never to do it again,I think it's fine to forgive him/her.

I also hold the opinion of cheating as a wrong thing to do your partner.It can end up very bad (I don't know why this pops up everytime but...)I watched school days and deals with the same topic of cheating.

Somehow the guy Makoto ends up dead,because he slept around with 4 women

It tells you what can happen to you if you cheat your partner.It's a very serious matter though if your partner is serious about it and promises never to do it again,I think it's fine to forgive him/her.

I see no reason to forgive someone who promises to be exclusive to you and then sexes around. If they didn't mean it, they wouldn't do it. Let it be a lesson to them that cheating has consequences. Going back to a relationship with a cheater only portrays you're desperate, and gives them control over you.

Even if you have children. A divorce won't freak your kids out more than catching daddy or mommy cheating.

If you can remain indifferent to the fact your partner has cheated on you, then the relationship is as good as dead. Means you dont care much about each other. Thatz my thought on the subject.

Worded excellently, and 100% true. If the fact your partner cheated on you doesn't phase you, I doubt you relationship is going to work, that or you're just emotionless, which I doubt will work in a relationship either.

Cheating is definitely wrong and I don't understand why people do it. It would hurt me so much if someone cheated on me, I would feel useless and emotionless. I mean the thought of someone having a fling with someone is a bullet to my heart. Would I forgive him? That depends on how our relationship is. I believe in second chances, 3rd strike it's time to kick your a$$ lol. If I commit and trust our relationship I believe neither of us shouldn't be cheating. Cheating is a crime xD

Sweet, I was starting to believe that I was alone on this Belief.

(I am happy that I was proven wrong.)

Most people would definitely hate being cheated.People don't have control over there desires,and that's the main reason why they end up cheating.Desires can destroy if not controlled,and it seems that most people don't understand that...

all ican say froom watching my friends is "i was drunk" is no excuse. i find it hard to belive people can cheat. if someone cheats on you, it doesn't matter how much you love them, they obviously don't feel the same way. i'm glad that's never happened to me, and I sypmathise with those who have been subject to such things. the people i know, who have been cheated one find it so hard to trust someone, anyone at all and i don;t think that's a good thing. trust is important in any relationship, be it a friendship of otherwise. basically it all comes down to trust, if you trust someone and they cheat on youy BAM!!! the trust is gone.

all ican say froom watching my friends is "i was drunk" is no excuse. i find it hard to belive people can cheat. if someone cheats on you, it doesn't matter how much you love them, they obviously don't feel the same way. i'm glad that's never happened to me, and I sypmathise with those who have been subject to such things. the people i know, who have been cheated one find it so hard to trust someone, anyone at all and i don;t think that's a good thing. trust is important in any relationship, be it a friendship of otherwise. basically it all comes down to trust, if you trust someone and they cheat on youy BAM!!! the trust is gone.

Exactly, I don't think people realize the kind of permanent damage they put on a person. They love you, and then you betray them, and nothing will wreck your trust and self esteem with all people than the person you love betraying you.

Saying "I was drunk" is the most fucking stupid excuse I've ever seen. Not like you HAVE to go drink. Not like you are REQUIRED to get drunk, plus why are you getting drunk at a bar? Why not just drink at home? Getting drunk at a bar itself is irresponsible.

Alright, from this topic it seems that most of you are against cheating utterly. I agree for the most part, because if you really like someone why would you want to go out and cheat on them if they really love you. However, there are a lot of cases where a person is cheating on someone, and then the other begins to snoop around as revenge. It is wrong but is part of everyday life, there are even websites who promote married couples to cheat,where you can find people in your area who "want to have a good time." There is nothing we can really do about it, so I just dismiss it. However, it is wrong.

Saying "I was drunk" is the most fucking stupid excuse I've ever seen. Not like you HAVE to go drink. Not like you are REQUIRED to get drunk, plus why are you getting drunk at a bar? Why not just drink at home? Getting drunk at a bar itself is irresponsible.

i totally agree, i find it surprising how often that excuse is used, the only reason people seem to go out to a bar IS to get with people, if you're in a relationship, you shouddln't go to a bar. Can't people be satisfied with drinking at home, with the person they're in a relationship with?

• 2 weeks later...

What I don't understand the most is, why waste the time if someone can't be faithful. Why not stay single and have NSA or one night stands. And for the faithful ones, if something pops up and there not happy they should talk with there lover, and if there lover don't care then they know what to do after that. Then to cheat and go though all that BS for nothing.

cheating is one of the worst mistrustful things you could do to someone whether you are male or female when you enter an established relationship you instantly promise yourself to that person and only that person, especially in marriage. When you cheat you should really ask yourself will you do it again or not and if you love your partner or not, and if you think you will cheat again and weigh that in with how much you love them then you should decide if you should leave them or not same thing goes for the person cheated on with the question have they cheated before.

Please note that I have never had a relationship before so I don't really know so yeah. I don't value revenge, and see it as a pointless waste of time and effort that costs more money and effort than it's worth and causes more problems that it's worth eg. death and money problems.

• 1 year later...

There is no such valid reason to cheat, in the sense of a real relationship, if its not real just make it so with your partner. Fear does not make someone apart of a relationship and should not be the reason why you are in one. Cheating i devastating to the person who thinks highly of the one cheating, I've been cheated on, and the response was "I didn't wanna hurt you" what kinda bull shit answer is that? hm... its so childish and I would much rather have been dumped.