takaiyux

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love the anime but i guess if i have to be completely honest, shippuden is beiing draged on way to hard coz every time i flick through an episode theres no talking and when u rewatch it u realise how slow it is, its even slower than dragon ball z, believe it or not. they stay quit for ages and i think its only in the dub, coz in jap( dual audio) u can see subtitles even when its dead quit like what there thinking. still love watching it though

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I use to be a super Naruto fanatic. But after a while it became to long for me. Just like one piece and detective konan. I use to keep up with these animes but now I just let it slide. Its just they like to draw these out.  So I am like okay just get to the sad or happy ending and make a sequel or like have a new main character. With Naruto I just stop reading the manga and watching the anime because the war is so drawn out. I only really care about Naruto and Itachi and that is about it lol. Itachi is gone and the war is focused on everyone and naruto comes in for like 5 mins into the battle and leaves. I heard now that hes fighting Obito or Madara I dont know to be honest. I just want it to end naurto being the hokage and sasuke being dead. But apparently Sasuke wants to be good again so it killed my dreams of wanting him dead... When they end it I will pick it up again. Lately I been enjoying animes that are  60 epsiodes or lower. I don't like the ones that end with 30 and less because they could add so much more to it =(! 

• 1 month later...