Sign in to follow this  
thermalzombie

Kingdom: Best anime I have seen in a while.

Hi just finished watching Kingdom the first 2 season's and it's one of the best Anime's I have seen in a while apart from Naruto and One Piece of course.

What does everyone else think of if you have not seen it make sure you do it's great.

Now that I have watched the first 2 season's can't wait for season 3 to come out cannot find any information about season 3 yet hope it's not to long a wait.

Thanks for the reply.

Dubbed:

Season One: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=781679

Season Two: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=791959

I read the title thinking you were referring to The Twelve Kingdoms, which, if you liked Kingdom, you should like TTK as well. I actually haven't watched Kingdom yet, but your post has convinced me. I've been looking for a good anime with a good amount of episodes to chew on. Thank you!

Now that I have watched the first 2 season's can't wait for season 3 to come out cannot find any information about season 3 yet hope it's not to long a wait.

I recommend that you should grind through manga then.

I don't think it will have season 3 anytime soon LOL

I read the title thinking you were referring to The Twelve Kingdoms, which, if you liked Kingdom, you should like TTK as well

The first 5 eps in TTK, for me, characters are annoying as hell. But after that, it only going to be better :)  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By pattaenoh
      Which fansub group has the best translation for Nichijou? I've been meaning to find it for my remux of yousei-raws' encode of the series.
    • By codelock
      Hey there,
      This is my first post so plz forgive me if it is inappropriate.
      So, returning to topic .
      Tokyo Ghoul is a bit big series and Its seasons are also named differently like re,root and there are two OVAs has well.
      Plz reply stating correct order .
      Thanks for support.
    • By velo223
      Hi guys, so quite recently I've been upscaling Digimon BD episodes from the 1080p raws, by first adding filters to the raws in PowerDirector, and then sharpening and upscaling in XMedia Recode. The upscaling algorithm I use is Lanczos (very expensive CPU-wise I know). It is beyond my current laptop's capacity to upscale the 2K I get from upscaling the raws, to 4K. However, assuming that I do buy a powerful enough machine sometime in the future, I wanted to know what would be better to upscale an anime like Digimon (specifically Zero Two and Tamers): Lanczos with +0.8 sharpening in XMedia Recode, plus an HDR pass in PowerDirector Ultimate Suite, or upscaling via Waifu2xcaffe, and then applying an HDR pass? I vaguely remember seeing a video on YouTube of an upscaled 3D Sonic short, just a little over 11 minutes, that took 80 machine hours to upscale. Is it gonna be that bad? Should I stick with XMedia Recode? Or is Waifu2xcaffe, or the more user-friendly iteration AutoWaifu, worth it?
    • By velo223
      So since there wasn't a dedicated thread for Tamers on the forums, I thought I'd make one myself. First things first: which group(s) will be handling the raws for Digimon Tamers? I've been visiting FY-RAWS' website daily, on the off-chance that they've already released the 8-bit raws. Can someone who knows Chinese ask them if they plan to do Tamers? Also, does anyone know if any release group plans to do the 10-bit raws? Next, what are your thoughts on the new drama CD? Do you think Tamers should have a continuation? Finally, what did you like the most about Tamers? Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to Tamers in this thread. 
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.