Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pacific85

Should Energy Drinks be banned

29 posts in this topic

Why would you ban energy drinks? You'd just have a riot of red bull junkies beating down your doorstep to repeal that shit. People on the side of energy drinks use them and get shit done, what's wrong with that? If it were up to me everything'd be legal and man would be responsible for himself. We already saw that prohibition doesn't work with alcohol.

tumblr_na23pndiBY1s1uj0qo1_250.gif\\

*crushes 2 red bulls and slams the cans against forehead*

When it comes to anything food based I think there needs to be more education in general. While they should not ban anything because at the end up the day it does come down to personal choice people need to better understand what they are putting into their bodies, and of course on top of that everyone reacts differently to different things. I have had people tell me that they buy fruit punch or juice because it is better for their kids then a soda or energy drink when it really isn't

27 minutes ago, wing00d said:

nope

best answer

Just treat them like alcohol, cigarettes and other substances that are readily available in the market. Basically, it won't be banned seeing as there are worst things out there.

I don't drink energy drinks, but banning them would start a lot of controversial discussions about other products that are just as, if not more harmful. Maybe a better understanding of the health risks, and clearer warnings on packaging would be better than completely banning them

Banning them will just make a market for them to be made and sold illegally