Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hey!

I've known about this site existing for a very long time, but I've never got around to signing up. I followed a link to a user profile from AB, couldn't access it and then tried to register only to find that I was already logged in.

I probably made an account months ago and forgot to ever y'know, use the damn thing....

I'll probably idle in IRC a bit and maybe throw some of the boards in my rss maybe.

Top 3 anime:

1. Psycho-Pass (only one of these exist, so surely there is no need for me to specify which one :))

2. GiTS SAC 1st GIG

3. PMMM

Honorable mentions that I can think of: Shirobako, Your Name., A Silent Voice, Black Lagoon (excluding Blood Trail, not a fan of the adaptation there), March Comes in Like A Lion S1.

Top 5  3 video games

1. CS:GO (rip 1700 hours of my life)

Edited by ayew

Hey, I'm Moonsa. Well that's not my real name, becuz there's an 80% chance you'll say it wrong :3

I love anything computer related, animes, cartoons, series and video games.

I can't really choose any favourite anime but here are some on top of my head: arakawa under the bridge, ERASED, angel beats and black butler (maybe bb is my favourite one... idk)

My favourite video games are assasins cread and Detroit become human (even tho I actually haven't played it myself)

I'll be nice... thanks for having me here :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...