Koby

Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Hello everyone! I'm a new encoder over on the Snahp.it forums. My main interest is in animated stuff which Kametsu also focuses on as well as kids live action shows. I'll be crossposting my encodes over here for everyone to enjoy. I've only been working on SD content so far, so they tend to be older shows. I also provide English/Spanish/French audio + subs if available to bring shows to a wider audience.

• Like 1

Hi there!  I'm an occasional encoder, and I'm here to share my work with others.  More often than not, my work involves simple tasks like combining an english dub from an anime in 480P with a 720P/1080P copy that I can't find with dual audio.  My first release will be Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals in dual audio. 

The video and Japanese audio come from a raw Laserdisc rip while the english audio comes from the VHS.  It also comes with SRT soft subtitles.  I painstakingly rewrote the subtitles using a copy that contained hard subtitles.  It had many grammatical errors which I corrected.  Though it's not a great anime, I feel it deserves this sort of treatment.  I hope everyone enjoys it.  I'll be posting it very soon.

Hello there. I am an over 30 years old anime/cartoon/movie/tv-show collector and fansubber. I hope to can share my collection with you (actually over 9Tb). 

Hello, I'm mostly a fan, from California, with a life-long interest in a variety of media but for the purposes of this site, it's mostly Western Animation, but I like a variety of different things from classic Tom & Jerry to Venture Brothers, Laika, etc. I'll happily try to contribute to the discussions but one of the reasons I'm also here is to try to learn some more about non-Western anime. Once I get more familiar with the site, I may find some other ways to participate.

Hi, I'm shirt.js, and I'm here for Pokemon. I found this website through a good online friend. I like coding and stuff like that, and this website looks amazing. I'm planning on doing some releases of my own as well.

Howdy everyone, I suppose. To keep things short and deliciously vague, this site popped up quite a bit during my travels across the internet in search of fairly rare anime-related... things. So much so, in fact, that I was so inclined as to make an account. I hope you'll welcome me.

Hey, just joined, go by Laifu, I'm here for western animation discussion, aka cartoons mostly, haven't used a forum in years, its a pleasure.