Kid Boruto

First Video Game

The question is simple, what was your first video game that you owned and played?

For me it would be a tie between Blaster Master: Blasting Again (PS1), Animorphs the Game (PS1), and Spider-Man (PS1).

I was really young so I don't remember the name of it... it was for NES though... good times. The earliest game that I do remember the name of was ninja turtles: turtles in time for SNES.

After some more thought... I think it was double dragon 2 for NES.

God the first game I played would probably have to be Mega Man X which would of been on the Super Nintendo (SNES). Still probably one of the best games I have ever played XD

olympics on the ancient old ataris of the 80s haha all you had was a white line as your player and circle dial paddles for controllers lol next was the spectrum zx with renagade and double dragon woot!

let's see...

i don't know if this is a game from NES era, if ever im wrong correct me :D

- it's either twin bee and contra

i just remember on how addicted i was back there.. and it's from the year 1990's - 1995's

Space invaders and never really got into anything else until long after when Spiderman Mysterio's menace came out for the GBA

First game I played on PC was Test Drive 4, but I've played some games on sega before that, but I don't remember their names.

First video game I played was GoldenEye for the N64, but the first game I actually owned was Banjo-Kazooie, what a game that was, fond memories.