• 2 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born April 23rd 1992

Star Sign- Taurus

Chinese Zodiac - Monkey

God I see endless amounts of Gemini,Leo, Sagittarius star signs here. Plus some Taurus people and other star signs which seem less common to me.

I seem to get a long most peoples star signs in my life.

Only star sign I cant get along with is Gemini

I have tried over and over and have a hard time getting along with Gemini they seem to stir me up all the time with their split personalities.They always have to keep on there good side and it is hard to because they are so sensitive to anything you say.

I am mentioning this because my dad is a Gemini and the funny thing is even my dads friend Jeremy who is Pisces has a hard time communicating to him.

My dad appreciates me more when I explain to Jeremy what my dad is talking about. He is always in a mood swing way and is a rare occasion for him to show his good side.

*coughs* Well We gems are normally easy to understand.... we zone out, love deeply (even if we dont show it) never take much to heart.

Yes we have our mood swings... but it really depends on the Gem to how many "good" and "bad" sides we have. Some are prone to be melancholy, some angry, and some happy...

I have more "good" sides then "bad".... but if you piss me off EVERYONE knows about it LOL

Eve (who is another Gem) seems to be the opposite of me I love her to death but we have opposite moods. She could be feeling sad and I happy, so I cheer her up and vice versea.

But as the old saying goes: Only a gemini will fully understand another gemini.

That saying is absolutely true ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Ares: The God of War

I mean, Aries, born on the 2nd of April. Did I dodge a bullet or what? >_< So close to being an April Fool. Actually probably beneficial to smartasses that I wasn't, since silly jokes just would have resulted in them ending up in a choke-hold of some kind. ;)

Chinese Zodiac: The Boozehound

"A Boozehound has the natural advantage of being able to outdrink most folk without the negative attributes. Throwing-up is something they never do despite consuming copious quantities of the Divine Nectar, and it's not an activity they need do on a daily basis nor even a weekly basis if things gets busy. Turning violent or generally mean under the influence is unheard of for a true Boozehound, and they never spend beyond their means. Often sarcastic, such an individual is not liked by all but definitely envied by most who wish they had similar abilities and resolve/control. Generally friendly during the sober hours, but a stranger's best friend once the drink doth flow. Harmless, and well worth getting to know. Even if they will drink you under any table you happen to pass should a Challenge be uttered."

^ Warning: Sarcasm detected above.

Double double toil and trouble...

Gemini, and according to the Chinese Zodiac Goat, specifically Fire Goat.

I would also agree with Talena Mae about it taking another Gemini to fully understand one, that tends to hold true in my experience, much to my own surprise I might add since I don't actually believe in astrology per se.