What is your Star Sign??

Talena Mae

Exactly what is says people!

I will go first:

I am a Gemini

GEMINI.jpg

Born: May 23rd So In fact I am a cusp, for the first week I take on more of the Taurus traits then as the week fades they go.

Chinese zodiac: The Boar

chinese-zodiac-pig.gif

BOAR

Boars are self-reliant, very sociable, dependable,and extremely determined. Boars are peace lovers and don't hold grudges. They hate arguments, tense situations, and try to bring both sides together. In life they make deep and long-lasting friendships. Boars enjoy social gatherings of all kinds, and look for parties to attend. In fact, Boars must watch themselves so that their incessant pursuit of pleasure doesn't interfere with other aspects of their lives. Boars belong to clubs and they make terrific fund raisers. They have a real knack for charity and social work. Boars always listen to problems. They won't mind getting involved and try to help. Boars have big hearts. A problem that Boars have is that they are too innocent and naive. Being honest and trustworthy themselves, they have a hard time understanding the motives of those with less scruples.

Jan.30,1911 to Feb.17,1912

Feb.16,1923 to Feb.04,1924

Feb.04,1935 to Jan.23,1936

Jan.22,1947 to Feb.09,1948

Feb.08,1959 to Jan.27,1960

Jan.27,1971 to Jan.15,1972

Feb.13,1983 to Feb.01,1984

Jan.31,1995 to Feb.18,1996

What is yours?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemini Here!

Born: June 7th, Mae where did you find out the traits thing?

My Chinese Zodiac.

Horse (uma)

Born 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966, 1954, 1942, 1930, 1918, 1906. People born in the year of the Horse are skillful in paying compliments and talk too much. They are skillful with money and handle finances well. They are quick thinkers, wise and talented. Horse people anger easily and are very impatient.

i am Aquarius

and my chinese zodiac is Hare

Hares are the intuitive diplomats in Chinese Astrology also the emblem of long life. Blessed with natural style and good taste, they are aware that small details are important in creating the right ambience and they pay attention to everything from colour, design and furniture

to food and conversation. Their lifestyle is conservative but when they opt for safety over risk, they may miss good opportunities in life.

They are interested in sharing artistic pursuits, informal dinners and stimulating conversation. They will tactfully handle any issue that arises and will effortlessly manage disputes, generally achieving peaceful resolutions. They make able negotiators, and have advanced networking skills.

I'm a Libra, October 13(born on black Friday hehe)

My chinese Zodiac is a Dog

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people's confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dogs are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dogs make good leaders.

I am a Gemini (Woah, the third so far, I think we are in the lead here, XD).

Born: June 3, 1988.

My Chinese Zodiac is a Dragon.

I would put its traits but they seem too egoistic in my opinion. >_< But I have to put one thing:

Crossing the Dragon is never a good idea — this beast can singe!

Bwuahahahaha! ^.^

i am a Scorpio

born:Nov 1, 1991

chinese zodiac is a goat

the Goat symbolizes such character traits as creativity, intelligence, dependability, and calmness. Comfortable being alone to ponder the workings of their inner minds, Goats enjoy being part of a group, but prefer the sidelines rather than the center. Their nurturing personality makes Goats excellent care-givers. They’re quite and reserved because they spend much time absorbed in their thoughts.

Home and alone is where Goats feel most comfortable. There they can express themselves artistically, whether it’s by painting, cooking or participating in whatever artistic endeavors they enjoy. Goats prefer the couch because there they can relax and explore their minds. They don’t need elaborate furnishings; only items reflecting their desire for art.

I am a leo... August 18 ^_^

My zodiac animal is the monkey.The monkey is a clever animal. People used to compare it to a smart person. During the Spring and Autumn Period (770 BC – 476 BC), the dignified official title, marquis with the pronunciation 'Hou', was the same as the monkey's. The monkey was thereby bestowed with auspicious meaning. It appeared on pictures pasted on the walls and doors to predict good fortune in officialdom.

Most people born in the Year of the Monkey are lively, flexible, and versatile. They love moving and sports. To help others they put their own business aside. When communicating, they do not like to be controlled and have a strong desire to present themselves. In their work, they will show amazing creativity. If they are not impatient and mouthy, they can gain more achievement.

Apparently that what my traits are according to http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/#monkey

Anyways the dragon or tiger would have been awesome to have. ^_^

I'm a Leo i was born on 14th August 1986

And my Zodiac animal is the tiger:

Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert. Tigers are very charming and are well-liked by others. They are not motivated by money or power. (http://www.chinesezodiac.com/tiger.php)

Pisces - March 2, 1989

Chinese Zodiac: Snake

Snakes are good with money and don't have to worry about finances. Somehow, when money is needed, it appears. In spite of their good luck with money, Snakes should never gamble. They could suffer big losses if they did, but Snakes learn fast. Once they have made a mistake,they never repeat it. They also never forgive you if you break a promise. By nature they are skeptical beings but keep their suspicions to themselves. They are very private and not concerned with the business of others. Idle gossip is not for them. Snakes make good politicians since they can negotiate just about anything. Snakes also have a great sense of humor, and even in a crisis situation, they can lighten the atmosphere. They never lose their spark even when weighed down by trouble themselves. Being pillars of strength,they always maintain their presence of mind during confusion or crisis. Snakes are romantic and charming. They are deep thinkers and always mysterious. Snakes are graceful and soft spoken. They love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. They lean towards all of the finer things in life.

Leo- August 9, 1989

Chinese Zodiac- csnake.gif Snake

Fun zodiac compatability for you

Compatibility

(1 - least compatible, 100 - most compatible) Rat 67 - Better be friends than lovers.

Ox 85 - This union can be a good one.

Tiger 67 - Difficult to see what they could see in each other.

Rabbit 61 - Think again.

Dragon 63 - This might work.

Snake 51 - Complicated drama, better avoid.

Horse 75 - These two are strongly attracted to each other.

Sheep 69 - This might work.

Monkey 57 - Perhaps, it depends on the monkey.

Rooster 90 - A love connection, Omens favorable.

Dog 67 - This could work.

Pig 45 - The Pig can never please the Snake

and sum general info on leo-

good traits-

Generous and warmhearted

Creative and enthusiastic

Broad-minded and expansive

Faithful and loving

Bad Traits-

Pompous and patronizing

Bossy and interfering

Dogmatic and intolerant

The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters. In grandeur of manner, splendor of bearing and magnanimity of personality, they are the monarch's among humans as the lion is king of beasts. They are ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident there is no such a word as doubt in their vocabularies, and they are self-controlled. Born leaders, either in support of, or in revolt against, the status quo. They are at their most effective when in a position of command, their personal magnetism and innate courtesy of mind bringing out the best of loyalty from subordinates. They are uncomplicated, knowing exactly what they want and using all their energies, creativeness and resolution to get it, as well as being certain that they will get whatever they are after. Their followers know where they are with Leonians. Leonians think and act bigger than others would normally dare; the ambitiousness of their schemes and idealism sometimes daunt their followers, their practical hardheadedness and ability to go straight to the heart of any problem reassures those who depend on them. If Leonians meet with setbacks they thrive on the adversity.

regular starsign is sagitarius

chinese zodiac is tiger

Zodiac's Nature:

Rebellious and dynamic, a warrior and the center of attention. The Tiger is quick-tempered but considerate; affectionate but careless. A roaring success awaits them. Most compatible with: Horse, Dragon, and Dog.

not at all like me. i am also yang fire if that helps

No, dragon's year is 1988... But he still can't be a monkey, the years of a monkey are: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028, 2040, 2052.

How can you be a monkey??? You're twenty, and monkey years are 1980,1992 ;D

Gemini Here!

Born: June 7th, Mae where did you find out the traits thing?

My Chinese Zodiac.

Horse (uma)

Born 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966, 1954, 1942, 1930, 1918, 1906. People born in the year of the Horse are skillful in paying compliments and talk too much. They are skillful with money and handle finances well. They are quick thinkers, wise and talented. Horse people anger easily and are very impatient.

I really don't care of zodiacs or P:X, but I know

NORMAL ZODIAC -> I'm GEMINI...

CHINESE ZODIAC -> I'm MONKEY...

As you see with Eves post, Sensui is the year of the horse >.>