What is your Star Sign??

Talena Mae

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a cancer Born on June 28

My zodiac animal is the monkey.The monkey is a clever animal. People used to compare it to a smart person. During the Spring and Autumn Period (770 BC – 476 BC), the dignified official title, marquis with the pronunciation 'Hou', was the same as the monkey's. The monkey was thereby bestowed with auspicious meaning. It appeared on pictures pasted on the walls and doors to predict good fortune in officialdom.

Most people born in the Year of the Monkey are lively, flexible, and versatile. They love moving and sports. To help others they put their own business aside. When communicating, they do not like to be controlled and have a strong desire to present themselves. In their work, they will show amazing creativity. If they are not impatient and mouthy, they can gain more achievement.

My english zodiac sign is:Libra,The scale of justice

My chinese one is:the rat,

Occupying the 1st and most prominent position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming but they have a tendency to become aggressive.

Rats are full of good advice but they will never share their troubles with others. They are honest individuals and they enjoy living for the moment. They’re also capable of surviving any situation.

And I'm actually The fire rat

Fire Rats enjoy being spontaneous. They enjoy traveling and taking on new tasks and will take on practically any new project or adventure simply to avoid any sense of routine and monotony. They’re zestful, spirited, and giving individuals who are well-liked by others.

Rats are compatible with a Dragon and Monkey and incompatible with a Horse and Rabbit.

I am a Sagittarius!

Born: November 25th

Chinese Zodiac: Ox

Element: (Born between 20 February 1985 – 8 February 1986) : Wood Ox (Tree Ox)

Here's some cool stuff I got to find out about me and my oxen brethren.

We represent the second position on the Chinese zodiac. Our season is winter and our month is January. Our fixed element is water and our gemstone is aquamarine. Our polarity is yin and our colors are yellow and forest green.

Dependable, ambitious, calm, methodical, born leader, patient, hardworking, conventional, steady, modest, logical, resolute, tenacious. Can be stubborn, narrow-minded, materialistic, rigid, demanding.

On that note of 'Wood'. Wood attributes are considered to be strength and flexibility. It is also associated with qualities of warmth, generosity, co-operation and idealism. The Wood person will be expansive, outgoing and socially conscious. The wood element is one that seeks always to grow and expand. Wood heralds the beginning of life, springtime and buds, sensuality and fertility.

I guess what I got out of learning these things about my zodiac...is a question. I thought water and fire didn't mix well? I guess that says something about my personality lol...

Don't believe in such kind of things but anyway.

So, i was born on April 13th, so i am Aries, which is considered a Fire symbol.Next my Chinese zodiac would be Rooster, and specifically Water Rooster. Now the most interesting part. According to my Aries sign(Fire) i should be an active, hot-tempered and stubborn bloke who always wants to be the first, whereas according to my Chinese Zodiac (Water Rooster) I should be a calm, reserved and easy-going dude. That's considering the Water element, while Rooster himself is again active, self-centered, brave and fight-seeking person. All i found about the Water Rooster combination was this [ http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/horoscope/water_rooster.htm ]. Now if I believed all this i would be in a really big jam right now, wouldn't i.

Taurus and Monkey (May 1992)

Although they are inherently intellectual and creative, Monkeys at times have trouble exhibiting these qualities. When that happens, they appear to others to be confused. But nothing could be further from the truth as Monkeys thrive on being challenged.