Ripping FLV's from Hulu?

DarkDream787

Would anyone happen to have any information on how to rip FLV's from Hulu so I can finish a couple series I never got to finish?

My old method does not work anymore since their security updates were done a while back. I haven't tried doing this in over a year until just recently.

I cant get GetFLV to work for me either like I been told it would. I just recently tried the newest version and It seems to only download the ad and not the video itself. If there is some trick to it I haven't managed to find out such as needing a specific version or something, please share.

I do not wish to use screen recorders that will record it to the hard drive as its playing back on Hulu. So please don't suggest those or bring those up.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Hey DarkDream. I was the one speaking to you on Kickass. DJHulp would definitely be the best person to talk to. He has a thread here where he mentions what you can use, however he doesn't get into specifics about it, just lists the programs. I would suggest shooting him off a pm or something.

http://kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/43918-record-hulu-in-720p-3-new-ways-with-manuel/

Hey DarkDream. I was the one speaking to you on Kickass. DJHulp would definitely be the best person to talk to. He has a thread here where he mentions what you can use, however he doesn't get into specifics about it, just lists the programs. I would suggest shooting him off a pm or something.

http://kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/43918-record-hulu-in-720p-3-new-ways-with-manuel/

Well the majority of those is screen recorders like I didnt want to use and the top one is GetFLV which is what I tried the newest version of.

That original post is several months old now, perhaps Hulu has done an update and GetFLV just doesnt work anymore until its updated.

I will certainly try a PM with him.

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

GetFLV can download FLVs from HULU.

It's been some time since the last time I have used it, so I'm not sure if it still works, but here's a cracked version of the software:

https://mega.co.nz/#!sQxwwJYJ!CvHWnDKjTDWjxdhD5XOK0YuQvmwTqOBtTlGu7kNRfGQ

It still works, but you need the newest version or two. I had one 3 versions below the newest and it wouldn't work, it only downloaded the ads.

Edited by DarkDream787