MEGA Enforcing File Limit

TheLastOfUs

from the time i saw this i just removed my files altogether. I don't trust mega anymore

I saw your status on this, how come? 

Im paranoid when it comes to file sharing. I want a private, more secure way of sharing files. The very idea of ISP's knowing my online activity just sends shivers down my spine.

from the time i saw this i just removed my files altogether. I don't trust mega anymore

I saw your status on this, how come? 

Im paranoid when it comes to file sharing. I want a private, more secure way of sharing files. The very idea of ISP's knowing my online activity just sends shivers down my spine.

Ah ok I see. 

• 1 month later...

MEGA is now adding a second step to sharing files. I had to agree to a new contract before I was allowed to make a new link. Now the MEGA link is shorter, but you have to have a separate encryption key to unlock the link. That'll be a pain in the you know what for those who use a different link for each individual episode.

You are not wrong, but to get around this, you just change the Export: "Full" and you'll get the decryption link as normal:

b9173aa7cf.png