Help me name this Anime.. lol please

TheLostFool

Alrighty then, how shall I make this sound logical.

Well I used to watch anime alot more a few year ago, but I sort of grew out of it. But then being bored with nothing else to do, I got back into it, but now I am trying to remember the name of a specific anime series that i really enjoyed because now that it is so much easier to download anime i want to download it.. The only problem being I don't really remember the name of the anime.

What I do remember is it being about a female assassin, nothing ninja like, but more so military like. She had short brownish hair I think. Where the character went to seemingly current age war zones. I think maybe lebanon or something like that. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this anime might be? heh any help would be appreciated!! :dhh:

You are going to have to provide a little more info... there is just too many possibilities for what it could be at this point. Do you remember anything else? Such as character names, what other characters look like, what was in the series (was the mecha, did they have some sort of special power, etc...).

I don't believe it was gunslinger girl.

The main character was a female, shortish brown hair I think, generally a lone assassin. She wasn't too young though where she'd be like one of the girls from Gunslinger girl. To my recollection there was no mecha, There was flashbacks to when she was younger though. And strange characters and some weird type of mansion in what looked like a ravaged war zone. from what I remember she'd go on missions in warzones.

No I don't believe I watched either of those.

The main character was an assassin/mercenary. Sort of military like.

Not a futuristic, nor old era show.

The main character was a young woman, with either brown or dark blonde hair.

The character was usually going into missions alone.

Would go into war zone areas.

There was also flashbacks, having to do with her when she was younger that I think tied into some creepy old mansion where I think the leader of some rival or enemy organization. Who was also equally as creepy/strange.