1. 1. What Game Mode Did You Play In?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what to put, first play through on I and II I played on normal, 2nd play through was on expert, all the other games were the hardest option first time. I get very stressed with some games so try to steer clear from the harder ones so I can enjoy the story first and foremost, then I'll go back to the game on a harder difficulty for a challenge :P

I beat both game modes. I always start with normal for my fist playthrough of a game with multiple difficulty settings. I then do the more difficult modes. I don't do easy if there is one, though, no matter how difficult normal mode might be. I didn't think there was much difference in difficulty in this game, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Normal.

For no other reason than KH1's 1st boss being impossible to me on proud mode (I can block, I can roll, but I cannot swing deflect!)

Btw, gave sephiroth the whole rapeola first try at like level 70 odd. You just have to keep on him constantly to win (sin...harvest SMACK TO THE FACE), and save your MP for heals (in fact, that strategy worked for nearly all of the game)

Oh and Fenrir ftw. Only thing that even compared to it was the Ultima Weapon+ I made when I got sick of trying to get jiminy's stuff done, and started screwing around with the new ARMAX I had got :P (post game completion tyvm!)

i used to play it on proud, but after that i got kingdom hearts 2 final mix and started playing on critical, i am on level 99 and sephiroth is Still to damn hard i can almost kill him, but it only takes one touch of his sword and im almost dead and when he uses the comets it only takes two hits and im dead,

BTW sephiroth is not the hardest, the hardest one is the Enigmatic soldier (terra) that dude is 10x more harder than sephiroth and ansem combined

• 2 weeks later...