What Game Mode Did You Play, Be Honest?

unerasable sin

What Game Mode Did You Play In?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What Game Mode Did You Play In?

In KH1 I started on Normal and played through again on Expert. In KH2 I played through on Expert and then played through again on Easy and started another playthrough on Normal.

In KH2 I didn't find it overly hard on Expert, although Demyx was a bitch. No one else, just Demyx. Oh and Sephiroth, but it wasn't any harder than it was on Normal. I think I ended up defeating Sephiroth on about level 80 on Expert.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So this is the question of questions with KHII. Did you play in expert mode? and if you did, did you find it difficult? I've played through both versions, expert first, and found the expert difficulty really not that much more challeging than the normal settings..

did you find it harder at all?

No I did not think it was harder If seem the same to me in both kingdom hearts 1 and 2 but then again I did expert first on kingdom hearts 2 but when I first played kingdom hearts 1 I did it on normal but when I beat it I did it on expert

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Critical Mode

I played Kingdom Hearts on Proud Mode initially and enjoyed the game but found that it felt more like a 'normal' difficulty rather than a 'hard' difficulty.

So I played through the Final Mix (Japanese) version in Critical Mode and found that it was better suited as a 'hard' difficulty. Plus I got the added benefit of the Japanese exclusive extras (couple of extra enemies/bosses and textures).

I also played Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (Translation Patched) in Critical Mode.

Recommnedation: If you like a reasonable challenge, try playing through Critical Mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be honest I used cheat codes on all the KH games for the ps2 and PSP. however on KH1 I played on Normal and completed everything even fought the ifamous sephiroth, but ugh! the voice for him was so stupid...Lance Bass? Really? Oh and for the life of me I could not beat the Clock Tower Phantom. As for KH: RE: CoM, I never played that one yet. I Played KH2 on Hard Mode