Problems with seeing videos on the forum

Oblivia

Yeah, like there. I am actually using Windows Internet Explorer 8, and I've just checked another forum, can't see video links even there. Maybe the problem is with Internet Explorer 8. Till now I had the version 7 and I could see videos here. I dunno... And I can see videos on youtube directly, just not when they are posted here, under spoilers like in Otaku Releases.

I'm using Internet Explorer 8, and I'm not having any problems. Maybe the problem isn't with Internet Explorer 8?

I guess you could try updating or re-installing your version of Adobe Flash and/or Java. Sorry, I'm not good at technical stuff, but this is what I would try. Hope this helps somehow.

Nothing has been changed in the code in the forums end, and all three codecs "Game Trailers", "Media Video", and "Youtube" videos are still working fine for me. As others suggested try updating or installing Adobe Flash, or possibly switching to Firefox. According to server states around 50% of the users use Firefox, and only around 30% use Internet Explorer these days, and I've always recommended Firefox because it's just better in ever single way.

If that doesn't fix it, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try refreshing the page, cause I notice sometimes if for some reason it loads slow such as my internet mess up the videos might not load, and refreshing usually works.