Whats Your Favorite Final Fantasy X Character?

RedXIII

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Is this just for FFX? In that case, I'd have to say Lulu. First of all, I love black mages or any magic-based characters. Besides that, she was so cool. When you meet her, she's basically the bitch of the game, which is awesome, but later on she gets nicer. I love that. She got the attitude, the pretty original weapon, and the cool clothes. Not to mention she's gorgeous and pretty dark at the same time.

haha, Lulu's awesome.

I also love Auron, Rikku, and Yuna. Wakka and Tidus are alright, and I don't like Kimahri.

Is this just for FFX? In that case, I'd have to say Lulu. First of all, I love black mages or any magic-based characters. Besides that, she was so cool. When you meet her, she's basically the bitch of the game, which is awesome, but later on she gets nicer. I love that. She got the attitude, the pretty original weapon, and the cool clothes. Not to mention she's gorgeous and pretty dark at the same time.

haha, Lulu's awesome.

I also love Auron, Rikku, and Yuna. Wakka and Tidus are alright, and I don't like Kimahri.

We use to have seperate ff game boards.. but gaming discussions (or rather the whole forum) died down in activity so we removed quite a few boards and stuff and mixed all ff discussions into one board. So some discussions are based on certain games but the thread doesn't state it.

I need to setup the prefix mod to add prefixes to threads so that they will have like ff9 or w/e.

But yes this thread is for FFX. I'll go edit the title.

-----------------------

Didn't check to see if I posted here already or not.. and if I did, my views may have changed but in Final Fantasy X my favorite character was Rikku.

Actually in all honestly I liked all the characters except Wakka.

As far as my team of 3 I used.. it was usually Tidus, Auron, and Lulu. Occasionally switching Auron or Lulu for Yuna to summon. Kimahri was awesome... but unless you did a lot of Sphere Grid updates.. Kimahri in battle wasn't up to par with Auron or Tidus for attacking.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

wow, i though most people will vote for tidus.. but not!

for me, it's auron.. cool personalty, he has some leadership inside of him even though he's also the same as tidus.. cool attacks, even though he loses his touch on the limit break side..

if auron is first, my second will be probably rikku.. okay she's cute and in the story she has this kinky side in her that i really love. a good figter and also has got some kicks in her limit skills.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...