One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

Honestly, the funimation dubs is the only dub I've heard with the show. I have heard many dubs from different shows. In my opinion, the dub for this show is pretty good. The voices seem to fit the characters, well, at least from the episodes that I have seen; I am not up to date with this show anymore so I really wouldn't know what they are like now. Are they still the same as they were way back then?

FUNimation's Dub has gotten better. And Episodes 170-182 will be out later this month.

they're BLOODY AWESOME, man.

the stupid 4kids one really ruined it for me. i actually gave it up when they reached the fight with those fish-men.

FUNimation makes me wanna keep on going though. they've also done a GREAT job of translating the songs.

i wonder if they'll ever air it on TV

Maybe on Nicktoons in the future, but I don't see One Piece ever airing on Cartoon Network again.

FUNimation will never stop dubbing One piece, even if it become a 1,000 episode anime.

I hope so.. it sure seems like they stopped D.Gray-man. The first two sets are selling for $6 on Amazon because on top of it not having an actual ending at episode 103, it also hasn't been fully licensed for dubbing. I would buy the sets if I knew it would be finished getting dubbed and later a continuation like Inuyasha got with Final Act.

Anyways as far as One Piece, I wish they'd release the sets a little earlier to try and catch up some. The dub is over 300 episodes behind and well we all know FUNimation finished dubbing the Skypiea arc a long time ago.

I hope so.. it sure seems like they stopped D.Gray-man. The first two sets are selling for $6 on Amazon because on top of it not having an actual ending at episode 103, it also hasn't been fully licensed for dubbing. I would buy the sets if I knew it would be finished getting dubbed and later a continuation like Inuyasha got with Final Act.

Anyways as far as One Piece, I wish they'd release the sets a little earlier to try and catch up some. The dub is over 300 episodes behind and well we all know FUNimation finished dubbing the Skypiea arc a long time ago.

One Piece is FUNi's most poular and best-selling anime series, if you ignore FMA and DB/DBZ/DBGT.

So of course they'll never stop dubbing and releasing it.

FUNimation's Uncut and Unedited English DUB DVD Version is epic, and it's the only way I watch One Piece :).

I'd only start watching One Piece subbed if FUNimation ever dropped the show, and I doubt that will ever happen.

Same here, FUNi dub is the only I'll watch of OP, but I will watch the weekly sub because I think the original Japanese voice actors are pretty good too, imo but for dubbing, FUNi all the way for me.

FUNI's dub is awesome i say again but why is is oct.26 so far it would've been nice to get a release this week at least

Edit: sorry i've been gone so long i haven't had internet for awhile so i haven't been able to log in so yeah well now i'm back, I'm posting cause i got a message saying I've been gone for awhile etc. so yeah