One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

this is just my speculation when i watch movie 8..

luffy's VA - well, it's nice.. there's some emotions in the whole movie. but of course, i still prefer the japanese seiyu

nami's VA - great.. just like nami's japanese seiyu

crocodile - i did not like his voice afterall, the japanese VA's is quite far from the english VA..

well, i will just see to it after i watch the dubbed episodes since i only speculate from the movie 8 funi dub

in the early days of dub, voices weren't too shabby. Didnt match the characters actions say for example Dragonball Z when the first saga as Raditz enters earths realm the voices were out of tune. But as episodes past, voices grew in confidence and familiarization of asian charateristics they've come a long way....better! well done

why do they call Norland the wrong name? For some reason his name is Noland they forgot the r.

Noland sounds better to me than Norland, Viz calls him Noland anyways in the manga.

Well I just cant wait for the FUNimation dub on rosario + vampire.

Wrong thread, this is just about FUNi One Piece Dub.

Also they seem to only call enel, Eneru i know they would sometimes call him this in the subs but do you think they will ever call him enel in the dub?

Viz called him eneru in the manga, so I am gonna be angry if they call him enel in funi dub.