One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

so what did happen to the other company which dubbed one piece in the first place? 4kids? are they still continuing to dubbed the series even though funimation are remaking / dubbing it again from episode 1?

Once FUNimation started dubbing One Piece, 4kids stopped dubbing One Piece.

That's how it works in the U.S. anime industry.

I think the FUNI DUB is AWESOME!! they have great voice acting and they fit the characters specially now they're much better at it now, I'm' in love with Robin's voice she makes Robin sound mature and sexy, i can't wait to see how the Water 7 arc i dubbed

just wondering on how will aokiji's voice will be.. and of course, i also want to see how good they will dubbed the person, who's i tend to dislike in the series.

just wondering on how will aokiji's voice will be.. and of course, i also want to see how good they will dubbed the person, who's i tend to dislike in the series.

I've heard Aojki's voice in a Unlimited Adventure he was voice by Bob Carter, I'm not sure if he's going be doing him in the anime, I'm not to keen on Kent Williams being Spandam yet, idk I guess i'd have to wait for to find out and I wonder how Franky's voice will turn and the biggest worry of all if When Robin shouts "I WANT TO LIVE!!", Can Stephanie pull it off I wonder but then again she could use her Claire voice from Claymore

I've heard Aojki's voice in a Unlimited Adventure he was voice by Bob Carter, I'm not sure if he's going be doing him in the anime, I'm not to keen on Kent Williams being Spandam yet, idk I guess i'd have to wait for to find out and I wonder how Franky's voice will turn and the biggest worry of all if When Robin shouts "I WANT TO LIVE!!", Can Stephanie pull it off I wonder but then again she could use her Claire voice from Claymore

of course, since i really hated that man much.. he should be really have a good VA for that arc.. i could say that he's my most hated person in the series

Yes he's a total douchebag!! I love when Robin gets him (sorry don't mean to spoil it for those who haven't got that far yet but I assume most have but just in case SPOILER ALERT)

hahaha.. but see, if that person is not there, that arc would not be that enjoyable to watch.

the more you hate, the more you want to watch it to end

Oh and sorry if there are some people here who are just watching the dubbed episodes..

hey so what do most of the guys who love one piece hate the 4kids dub? what's the difference between funimations dub and 4kids?

FUNi dub = great

4kids dub = horrible.

The voices were terrible in the 4kids version plus it was heavily censored. Sanji's cigarette was removed, blood taken out, character names such as Zoro changed to Zolo, etc..

It was just a big mess.

FUNi dub = great

4kids dub = horrible.

The voices were terrible in the 4kids version plus it was heavily censored. Sanji's cigarette was removed, blood taken out, character names such as Zoro changed to Zolo, etc..

It was just a big mess.

oh.. i understand now, it's great to me that i did not have the chance to watch it.. i cant even imagine sanji without his cigars.