One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

I guess I will wait for when it gets posted here

I liked their dub a lot but I gave up when I saw them hit the reset button and re-release what they had already come out with

You do know they just released new episodes on the 7th right, and also the collectino sets are alot better then the voyages, you get more episodes 26 episodes each

Does anyone know somewhere that has stock of season 2 voyage 5 for a decent price? I stopped collecting the dvds after the first season voyage 1-4, now I'm looking to get season 2 and 3 but can't find them all in stock and I'm considering getting the "collections" instead if I can find them all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Since no one has posted in here for awhile, I got a question for everyone.

Who here has watched FUNi's dub of Episodes 207-217, what do you guys think of how the voice actors sound, do you think they sound better like they've improved on their characters, and what scenes are you excited to see dubbed in this next set?

I've only watched Episode 207, I'm not watching Episodes 208-217 until the box set with Episodes 218-229 is released on October 30, 2012.

So today's the day, i wonder who's gotten their set and who will start uploading on here, i'm so excited to see these episodes someone got their set early and upload some clips on youtube here's a clip of aoijki's new voice

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heGQqdZuKes&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLuDT9fv9KvhzzfYY14ZSlzA

New VA: Jason Douglas

Edited by animenerd99

• 2 weeks later...
The dubbed version SUCKS, big time! No hate!

You are sure that the One Piece dub you hate is FUNimation's Uncut and Unedited English Dub from the FUNimation DVDs?

Because that is Uncut and Unedited. How can anyone hate it?

I think you are confusing it with the 4Kids Dub, or the FUNimation Dub that aired on TV.