One Piece FUNimation Dub Discussion

Kid Ryan

that span's until the sea train episodes?! wow, that's great.. assuming that summer is already coming this year =)

Yes it's already coming, Summer for the U.S. is May-August, I think.

UGH the waiting is killing me but luckily there have been other animes to occupy my time with but i can't wait for the new episodes, i wonder how everyone would sound now

Yeah thank god for there being other anime shows.

• 2 months later...
Im still at 156th episode now....hope they release before i complete 205th episode....

FUNimation will be releasing the next set of 12-14 episodes in on August 07, 2012.

So we should be getting Episodes 206-217, 206-218, or 206-219, depending on the running time.

• 1 month later...
Why have they been dragging their feet on this series? It's not like they need to pause because they got to close to catching up with the original japanese releases like Bleach. There is a 350 gap now! Hurry up, I say!

There's no need to fret now, we will be getting Episodes 206-217 on August 07, 2012.

After that we'll only have to wait 2 or 3 more months for another 11-13 episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder who'll they would have voice Brook for the movie?

I honestly don't foresee them releasing the 10th movie until licensing more episodes, which surprises me that they've already licensed it. The 10th movie shouldn't be watched until after the Thriller Bark arc which ends on episode 381. However episodes 426-429 flow with the movie and is suggested to be watched before watching the movie. As you've stated, the 10th movie features Brook for one thing, who isn't introduced till Thriller Bark.

I honestly don't foresee them releasing the 10th movie until licensing more episodes, which surprises me that they've already licensed it. The 10th movie shouldn't be watched until after the Thriller Bark arc which ends on episode 381. However episodes 426-429 flow with the movie and is suggested to be watched before watching the movie. As you've stated, the 10th movie features Brook for one thing, who isn't introduced till Thriller Bark.

that does make alot sense, if funi were to release it next year at this point it woudl throw the fans off, (well those who've only watched the dub anyways) but still i can't help but imagine who they would get for brook