Hi All

deathangel12

Hey whats up. Just found this place. I recently nose dived into anime after watching the whole dragonball series. I watch DragonBall, DragonBall Z and DragonBall GT. I then took an interest into Avatar and then shortly after that Naruto. I just finished Naruto and realized I can't find an english dub of Shippuden anywhere. After i catch up with Naruto I hope to start watching Bleach.

Welcome to the forum deathangel12, i hope you enjoy it here please don't spam, be sure to thank the uploaders if you download and we have naruto shippuden dub in the downloads section so when your account has been upgraded be sure to check it out.

Like Oblivia said, we have 1-43 of Naruto Shippuuden in English. xD Also Avatar isn't an Anime just in case you didn't know.

Welcome to Kametsu Forums! Where you can discuss many things with other members such as your favorite Anime, Video Games, Music, Books, Movies.. etc.. you can post your graphics if you make any.. or fan art and fan fiction.. the possibilities are endless!

Also if you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here.

Hey whats up. Just found this place. I recently nose dived into anime after watching the whole dragonball series. I watch DragonBall, DragonBall Z and DragonBall GT. I then took an interest into Avatar and then shortly after that Naruto. I just finished Naruto and realized I can't find an english dub of Shippuden anywhere. After i catch up with Naruto I hope to start watching Bleach.

Have you seen Dragon Ball Z Kai? If I'm correct, it's Dragon Ball Z with cleaned up animation, and uncensored.

Also, Avatar certainly uses anime techniques, and has a different color palette than your usual cartoon, but its creators are American, and it was animated in South Korea.

Welcome to the forums and Medora DBZ kai is not uncensored unfortunately, but the quality of the picture and sound is enough to make you ignore that fact plus my fellow fanboys have probably seen the original series 12 times over so it

s not a big deal.

Have you seen Dragon Ball Z Kai? If I'm correct, it's Dragon Ball Z with cleaned up animation, and uncensored.

Also, Avatar certainly uses anime techniques, and has a different color palette than your usual cartoon, but its creators are American, and it was animated in South Korea.

I could have sworn Avatar was made in Canada.

wow perfect, my next question was going to be if anyone had some good suggestions of other anime.

And I didn't know avatar wasn't an anime, The release of the movie and my friends recommendation for it persuaded me to watch it but I really don't think the movie will live up to its hype.

As for dragonball Z kai, updated imagery and better sound doesn't really interest me since I've already watched the whole series, I'm sad it ended though and GT wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be.

And I will definitely check out bleach and case closed as well. Oh and thanks for the heads up about crediting the uploaders will definitely get to that.