Summer goals?

lörisagtklasse

I just wanted to know who else had some interesting anime watching goals for the summer. Mine is to finish watching spin-offs, prequels, sequels, specials, etc. for anime that I've already completed including:

Chobits

Chrno Crusade

InuYasha (basically impossible)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Kino's Journey

Love Hina

Onegai Teacher

Saikano

Sailor Moon (also basically impossible)

School Rumble

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I may be forgetting a few, but that's what I've got so far by looking at my plan to watch list on MyAnimeList.net. What about you? ^_^

I just wanted to know who else had some interesting anime watching goals for the summer. Mine is to finish watching spin-offs, prequels, sequels, specials, etc. for anime that I've already completed including:

Chobits

Chrno Crusade

InuYasha (basically impossible)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Kino's Journey

Love Hina

Onegai Teacher

Saikano

Sailor Moon (also basically impossible)

School Rumble

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I may be forgetting a few, but that's what I've got so far by looking at my plan to watch list on MyAnimeList.net. What about you? ^_^

All that stuff since we watch almost everything together :sexy_girl:

I also need to finish all that stuff I started... Astro Boy and others.

I don't really set out and say I'm going to watch this this and this during any time frame. I just watch whenever I feel like it and decide what series I feel like watching when the time comes.

That said, these are some shows airing in Japan this summer that I plan to watch as they air: The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Shiki, Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the Dead, and Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~.

Along with the on going series that hasn't or won't finish during the summer: Bleach, Beyblade: Metal Fusion, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hitman Reborn, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece, and Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru.

Though I would like to start watching and have these finished by the time summer is over: ZZ Gundam, Nabari no Ou, Ga-Rei Zero, and Full Metal Panic Fumoffu.

Yeah, I plan on watching/finishing Mushishi, Excel Saga, Kaiji, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chi's New Address and... I feel like I'm leaving something out but I may not be. Those are what I'm watching with Clark though.

By myself, I hope to watch E's Otherwise, I started Ghost Stories but I think I'm going to drop it, Gravion, Gravion Zwei if I liked Gravion, and D.N. Angel. Oh, and Video Girl Ai. Taking me forever to finish that. >.>

look for new awesome anime or manga this summer

Not going to get into anime recommendations, but you should TOTALLY read Uzumaki. It's one of the only manga I've ever read but it's really good and only 3 volumes.

I plan completing Elfen Lied and Rah Xephon, and start watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, D.N. Angel, Yuyu Hakusho, D.Gray Man (loong way to go) and Code Geass... @_@ and maybe Claymore. Oh, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... 1b38f9e2.gif

Elfen Lied is basically what got me into watching anime. Good choice. ^_^ I plan on watching D.N. Angel because my favorite voice actor, Greg Ayres, is one of the main characters (can't remember off the top of my head) but it's yet to finish downloading. Melancholy is good, but I recommend watching it in chronological order instead of not.

On the other hand I intend on finishing Yu Yu Hakusho, I started it a few days ago.

Good choice, I think. I haven't seen it but my boyfriend has and he really liked it.

I plan to finish Rurouni Kenshin, soul eater, somehow fight the boredom and catch up to bleach and naruto and finally, I'm going to start randomly bombing crowded areas in Japan until they make Gurren Lagann season 2...

I've only seen Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen and I doubt I'm ever going to watch the full series but that 4 episodes was really good. Good enough to make me want to cry. Also, LOL, I don't think another few bombs is going to speed up the process of making a 2nd season to a 3 year old show. Aren't all of the other stuff they made for the anime enough for you? :P

• 3 weeks later...

you have you strange plans for the summer =/ Animes awesome an all that but all Im thinking of is the ice cold beers, smoking haaawt ladies and bbqs on the beach ;)

ow this is kinda off topic but could anybody tell me how to correct my sex to male pls ? Looked under the profile settings, cant see it

I plan to ....find a new university to transfer to before the summers end.. after being completely uprooted, my goals are quite modest. With a life in shambles the over all goal would be to put it all back together. Though my summer plans pretty much end with getting a transfer done. lol woe is me :beat_brick:

My goal this holidays is probably a bit unrealistic seeing as mine is only 2 weeks (Australian)

I plan to watch:

all of Yu Yu Hakusho - already up to episode 6

all of Soul Eater

all of D. Gray-man

and hopefully start watching Hellsing.

as I said probably a bit unrealistic but I will try :) (I am guessing I will only get up to watching Soul Eater or maybe D. Gray-man)

I plan to watch all of Soul Eater (Watched the first episode about 30 mins ago), and afterwards I will be watching Claymore. That should keep me tied over until I can burn all of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episodes onto dvd (Only 2 more episodes to go!).